• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Milf's Resort - Fan Remake/Renpy Port [v0.01] [DarkClone]

1. 3.00 star(s)

loikl

This is terrible, how is it possible that a REMAKE in its 0.01 phase does not have 3 hours of perfectly programmed content without any type of bug, it almost seems like it was starting.

Leaving the sarcasm for the whiners, this doesn't look bad, TRUE, this has a million errors, but taking into account that it was published with the sole purpose of letting everyone know that a remake of this abandoned game is being created, I think it is You can take a chance by seeing it simply as a pre-alpha version.

I do not recommend downloading it at this time, but keep it in mind since, over time, these problems will be fixed, and this game will be resurrected.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

lythucphuong97

not good for the remake, trash everywhere, no quest, no inventory, can't see any milf in this game, how you can remake very very poor like this?
    start the game just 2min and can't do any shit.
    this remake game is just not good, trash trash and trash, i recommened not download this game for your sake.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

3 gig game that has less than 3 minutes of gameplay. Do not attempt to look at the gallery, it has no back button and you will be stuck there forever (nothing in the gallery). Some dialogue in resort lobby then your off to the rooms that are completely empty. Do not click on the draw! This is will crash the game!

That's it! That's the whole game, done

It is very clear the developer did not attempt to play this game before releasing it again, that's right, this is his second attempt on the same Alfa release. Same exact gameplay and same exact result after improving it.