Others Abandoned Milftiverse [v0.0.2] [NoctDev]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I like the art tbh, not the best but the bodies are well traced so I'm in + first game in this universe so huge +1

EDIT :

Oh it's not the first one ?
no theer where manny fairy odd parent game ehre adn not even one made it to version 0.1 most of then get abandoned at versinon 0.0 2 till 0.0.4because nobody or almost nobody supported the creatore or played the game

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
A multi universe traveler ... (story to be ... expanded on later)
Does that mean he might visit the Dexter's Laboratory universe in the future? Would love to see Dexter's Mom in this game. (Already happy with Princess Mandie, though.)

Reactions: F9Zoney
D

Deleted member 2909486

Yup, Dexter's laboratory and Dexter's Mom are planned. When I'll get around to it I'm not sure yet. For these first few releases I'll probably focus on the fairy odd parents verse. I'll probably adjust which characters to work on and which verses depending on demand. It would also probably be best to ask on discord so I can easily gauge interests and demands.

• Love
Reactions: rommeltje

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
Man... There's a lot of dudes talking about art being bad, but none of they wants to do a game by themselves.
Great work, developer. You just made what this guys didn't, you did start making a game that everybody wanted.

Reactions: Master2099
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes