pandor666

May 6, 2017
You can say that it is ... "Not great ... not terrible..." ^_^
Well neither main character nor probably 99% players were interested in that old creapy hag.

Forcing Joey to do "that" and players to watch was not your greatest idea especially this whole scene was in my opinion forced into scenario. It would be totally difrent situation if it was in funny "switch places" vibe like in MT series.

Adding option to fill Old hag with spray of whipped cream instead might be good idea in a way. Switching sprite of Joey with a can of cream should not be a problem (You could save good taste and Joey's raped soul).

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
We have already had a blowjob? Yes and no.
There are two levels here : Linda is unaware as with the butt rub, titjob, blowjob ; Linda is aware as in the body rub (in Bouncy Castle) and the handjob.
Since most players would presumably agree that aware-Linda is way, way better than unaware-Linda, I think it better to keep these two categories separate.
I see your point. But there were always present the feeling that Linda understand that Joe becomes a man and want to fck everything. Even the scene with that girl ( forgot her name) when Linda so Joe in his room with that girl. I think that people here just want a new action from Joe and Linda. I agree that when she started to want joe that made a game way more interesting.but honestly it was predictable.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
is on patreon,

What would that be? I do not participate of the patreon so I do not know how it works, it means that they already posted the update just for the patreons to later put in f95?

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
"
Greetings Supporters!
As always , we humbled by your love and support!
Firstly we would like to say that the update will be posted in the next 24 hours.
We thank you once more for everything that you are doing for us! From your valued suggestions, votes, up to your hard earned financial support that keeps us going.
Good news coming up:
For 0.20 we are almost finished and the version is almost finished testing. We had a delay with some scripts but we are punching through those as fast/best as we can.
This update includes lots of bug fixes for game stabilization, previous animation fixes and of course scenes and pinups with storyline progression.
We can't wait to hear your feedback once the update is out!"

im soo fkin ready >:O

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes