virtuvoid

Apr 21, 2017
I loaded my save before the end of v18 and got the sex scene with Mrs. Jackson. Then the next day she's pregnant and gives me the tablet. When I try to use it in the kitchen I get this line followed by ... and then nothing. I guess my save got screwed up somehow. View attachment 343330
That screenshot seems fine. Your inventory stats exactly match my own. Now if you drag/drop the Wired Wireless Tablet onto the socket (at the side of counter top with two bar stools in front of it) and Click, you should be set to go. An I-Pad shaped image should appear on your screen.
If this does not happen, you have to retrace your steps. I do all my own grinding and saving. Don't use F12 cheat. So I at least know where I've been in the playthrough. But someone who does not (mind you, the in-game cheat engine should work fine but the dev constantly warns about 3rd party CEs) may find it difficult to figure out where the problem lies.

If you're still stuck, please PM me and we'll look at your problem more in-depth...

Reactions: geddout

virtuvoid

Apr 21, 2017
for SouthernGoods and reaperak47 .
Listen guys it's Part 2, not Part 1. The last scene of 0.18, where Mrs Jackson gives Joey the Wired Wireless Tablet is absolutely needed. So a save at/near the end of 0.18 should work out fine. Such saves do exist on page 360 of this thread posted by azeafdaf and Yevaud6 (separate posts).

Reactions: reaperak47

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Reactions: virtuvoid

javes001

Apr 19, 2018
Not sure why...but I am not seeing the suspicious leaf in the backyard. Is there some sort of requirement to get it to appear?

SouthernGoods

Feb 22, 2019
for SouthernGoods and reaperak47 .
Listen guys it's Part 2, not Part 1. The last scene of 0.18, where Mrs Jackson gives Joey the Wired Wireless Tablet is absolutely needed. So a save at/near the end of 0.18 should work out fine. Such saves do exist on page 360 of this thread posted by azeafdaf and Yevaud6 (separate posts).
My previous saves won't work, they have never worked whenever milftoon updates, something always breaks. It is very frustrating to have play from the beginning of the pool party due to my saves bugging out.
For instance in this update, whenever i use the tablet on the socket, a short dialogue plays something to the effect of "Let's see what my parents are doing" then "....", and nothing happens. I have reinstalled the game idk how many times.

I am beginning to get frustrated and i think i'm going unsub from the patreon, due to having play the same scenes over and over again with each update.

virtuvoid

Apr 21, 2017
My previous saves won't work, they have never worked whenever milftoon updates, something always breaks. It is very frustrating to have play from the beginning of the pool party due to my saves bugging out.
For instance in this update, whenever i use the tablet on the socket, a short dialogue plays something to the effect of "Let's see what my parents are doing" then "....", and nothing happens. I have reinstalled the game idk how many times.

I am beginning to get frustrated and i think i'm going unsub from the patreon, due to having play the same scenes over and over again with each update.
Have you sent PMs to the dev-team on Patreon? They seem to be very responsive to patrons. It sounds like you experience the same problems time and again. The dev-team should be able to sort things out for you.
I am no techie so really can't help you any further, but something in your comp system's setup seems incompatible. I've read in other threads of similar problems caused by various anti-virus files for instance.
Please contact the dev-team. Get back in the game...

Good luck!

virtuvoid

Apr 21, 2017
you don't get it buddy he doesn;t give us anything he just talks as you have clicked on him with nothing
Go over your own playthrough. These scenes are from 0.08. The poster you replied to seemed to have it right...

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

Have you tried running As Administrator AND with Compatibility mode for Windows 7?
It sounds like both of you have a corrupted save

3.40 star(s) 64 Votes