• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Abandoned - Milftoon Grounded [v0.01] [MILFTOON]

1. 5.00 star(s)

crankberry

The games art is top notch, Tho still very alpha it plays very well. Keep an eye on this one. Reading the comments shows their is quite a few people upset with the devs due to another game. I do not care about the history of the dev and I hope they ignore the neg and just try and bring out the best they can. Check out their pat. To see some other projects of theirs.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

VRGO

Pretty good for a first release, gotta say.

Pros are that
    • The art is fantastic and the characters are hot, the mother especially, which does a lot for a game like this
    • The story isn't any more complex than it needs to be and the game is more than eager to get you into the good stuff
    • The game doesn't shy away from the incest part (fuck patreon) so no "roomate" or "landlady" or whatever
    • The MILFToon devs seem to be planning to have a decent amount of content out for this game by the end of the year so it'll presumably have a lot more very soon.

The cons, and don't worry, there are very few, are that
    • The MC is a homunculus bordering on the edge of reason. I get he's probably reasonably confused about his situation but after the 4th time I had to visit the succubus who gave us the remote to be told the same thing she told us last time I wanted to throttle him myself. If playing as a lobotomite annoys you as much as it does me that's something to keep in mind
    Yes, I'm aware the game both acknowledges it and makes fun of him for it itself but that does not make it any less annoying to deal with as the player.
    • Game can be a bit esoteric about what it wants you to do. Maybe I'm just as stupid as the MC but I had to come back to the thread to figure out where to put dad's boxers because I could not for the life of me find the "hiding spot"

Doesn't help that there aren't outlines or anything for important spots like that (that I can tell) so they're exceedingly easy to miss.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's literally it. Both "issues" are things that will likely get better as the game goes on (MC gets more comfortable with the remote and the game is normally straightforwards enough for you to figure it out).

Overall, pretty excited for this one, I'll definitely be checking back whenever next I remember to update all my out of date F95 downloads.

Edit: Forgot to mention this but the engine is a bit dogwater. No offence to the devs or anything but it definitely shows its age despite their best efforts. Not enough to ruin the experience or anything but still enough to annoy me whenever I attempt to go to sleep because I scrolled past my bed too quickly before clicking the door.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SmokerBear

Really love the art style and idea really shows promise. This game hits a lot of buttons that I love kink wise. Nothing like a good ol fashioned corruption incest game with some mind control sprinkled in.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TechnoParagon

Rating this game base on this early build of what the developer put out. I am not very familiar with this developers other works but they seems to be good. If you like the Mind Control tag this could become a must play in the genre base on this game's trajectory. So I highly rate it and will watch this for future updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Toothlessninja

Good artwork and I LOVE the choice system of risky vs safe. Definitely a lot better than most VNs without such a choice. A girl tracker or some type of objective notepad would be nice, considering if I took a break, I'd be kinda lost as to what to do. The v0.01 shows a lot of promise for the future. Hopefully more will come soon...ish.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

tightbuns

kinda shit tbh
    Boring story, boring gameplay. Very well drawn though. The animations are shit too (specifically where you're getting jacked off, look at her hand, what the fuck is that? That's some 2008 Flash tweening shit).
    Come to think of it. I haven't yet played a Milftoon game that played well.
    You're just button-mashing the whole time to get through actions. Why no text lookback? I looked away for a second and missed what happened because of the auto continue.

I'll reiterate, the drawings are great, but gameplay is utter shit.
    Devs, don't take it personally. You can do much better.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

amBest

Too short from a game house that usually makes bad games and has just recently abandoned one. Not off to a great start.

BUT MY GAWD! The art is amazing. The way the game is made with the animations in the background while you chat with your inbreeding targets. It is quite an amazing combo.

That being said, the way the game engine has NO option to stop auto scrolling text, no pause, limited save slots. It's not great. I'm sure you could have done this in Ren'Py. But it's no where near as bad as the other MilfToon games. This is light-years ahead.

The situations and paths are awesome. The writing is good. The sandbox is not obnoxious yet, but it has a chance of devolving into nightmare fuel.

I'm hesitant, but this looks extraordinarily promising.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5055050

Milftoon-Grounded looks great, even as a very early build.
    I especially like the girl designs and the current available H-scenes.
    The story and gameplay is pretty much forward and direct, which I personally like.

Navigating the character can be a bit clunky and "difficult".
    For example, interacting with objects could be made a little more clear
    (maybe using outline on objects, when you hover over them)

Nevertheless, I'm excited for new updates in the future.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

omegashrn

Absolutely loved V0.01, was just enough to keep you interested. Always great to see tits in early in the game, loved the art style of Milftoon so Will definitely be keeping on this one. Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Heml0ck

What a refreshing gem! (y)

Pros:
    - Outstanding art :love:
    - Lovely animated H-scenes
    - Straightforward gameplay without grind
    - Excellent developer (Milftoon Games!)

Cons: (nitpicks)
    - Hints given by dialogue only may sometimes be slightly vague
    - There is no journal system, so talk to characters again or sleep if lost

Conclusion:
    This is an incredible first release and it's an incredibly promising game.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Insomniac Sinner

[For version 0.01]

The game sure has potential

The artwork was immediately recognisable for anyone who has read the comics and looked good in-game as well, all 3 girls look pretty hot

The current storyline sure needs some work but I am hoping it will evolve with newer releases, I do like having a split storyline it adds more to the replay value of the game but not everyone would be a fan of it

Still not a fan of the visionaire engine though this time around it appears to be more tolerable and implemented in a better design, however most of the pain points still remain such as the only interaction being the mouse click and not a key bind, the absence of a rollback feature (which would be really useful with the whole split story system)

Definitely needs a hints system while the dad boxers thing was easy to find for now with the only accessible location being the house none the less it was extremely vague and I can see people not being able to figure it out

*Personal Issue*

The font was not something I liked in the game I'd rather prefer a more normal font that is more easily readable or atleast making a font switch option available (though again if it can be implemented in VSE or not is a factor)

Overall the game looks good for now and will be looking out future updates
  12. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Great art and fets, strongest part of the game so no complaints there. That out of the way though, this game engine just isn't on par with better, common engines and the end result is a poor play experience. A poor play experience which is just multiplied by the sandbox style. The end result is a subpar game with good art and if that's the case, might as well have been a VN.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tulius1234

the game have a great art, i am looking fowrd to this, this is the 0.01 version and already got me hyped and the developer is taking feedbacks witch is great, there is still room to improvment thou, like a to-do list, and sound control, also on my play the only action i got was the bj, dont know if is the only one is this first release (what is just fine) or if I missed something
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Mike145

I get strong Milftoon Drama vibes from this.
    I like the art better in this one tho.

Art is 10/10 and certainly the strongest point of the game, imo worth to try by this alone.

Same issues like with Milftoon Drama:

- works clunky I dont know why not use RENPY when I can manipulate the story how I want and most of all ROLLBACK when I skip essential information by accident

- right now I fell like it gives better tips but the map is small so most things to do are pretty obvious and I can see how later it could become a HUGE problem like in MD where you can't play without a guide

-It's also pretty buggy (expected since its an early version and didn't run into game breaking bug), especially shower scenes. You come in, the dialog starts but you can go to another location anytime.

Like I said the things that carry the game for me is the art and pretty good character design.
    I doubt the clunkyness will be gone but I hope at least the tips will be making things to do next obvious.
    Gallery would be a nice addition too since its not renpy unfortunately you can't save whenever you want.

Since I've seen that the dev is really responsive and actually care I'll certainly update the review and add more reflective thoughts cause now its really chaotic.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

darkel2001

I think it's too early to give it the 5 stars it may deserve. But the art itself is great, the Milf is thick, the sisters look hot, and there are just a few technical details that need to be fine-tuned to make it an excellent game.
    I only hope that this game is not abandoned and has a conclusion even if it is not very long, also that we can have sex scenes with the mother soon and not wait for so many updates.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

RedPillBlues

Generally I look down on people that rate games on their first release, thanks to them generally never getting updated, however I plan to at least give this another go later on.

So what do we have here? A game with boring, backwards, point and click gameplay with nonsensical solutions to problems. A MC who you would rather laugh at then actually play as. A bad engine that tries to mimic Renpy while actually providing none of the functionality that people expect from Renpy. And not even great writing. It wont be long before you need a guide to play this game, and a new esc key to skip text.

The art however, despite everything else is worth playing the game for, and is the only thing making this game worth playing.

Edit: Most renp'y functionality is going to be added, I wish I could give it a half star for that however I cant. If they ever manage to add roll back I will fell comfortable with a 4 star then.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Darkiu777

A really beautiful game, easy mechanics, good angles and writing, seen some people talking about the engine but i don't find it that bad, nothing to just not play, this has so much potential, high hopes from what's coming next, worth following and giving a shot :love::love::love:
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Hiro232

Deserved 5*, after i played your last Game which i really loved to play but also got abandoned ill support your Next/new Project aswell, because im hyped for new Content and also the Art looks sick tbh keep up the good Work!!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

MAD MARC

More, please many more and nice Animations. Best is Mom...10/10!
    But all Girls are totally sexy in this game. You do a very great Job.

Hope that they do it in the end without the magic from the Remote.
    The Art in this Game is absolutly nice. If the animations are a little bit softer it would be perfect!!!

Best Game since a long time, hope I can have a very long storyline with many many animations from you.

5 Stars
  20. 5.00 star(s)

alex21

Very good quality and characters with a simple but solid story, the first release has about 20 minutes of nice gameplay and the hints to advance are more obvious than the previous game!

Definitely hope to see more of it!