4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
i don't know if it's already been commented on but the only thing i didn't like about this game is the fact that you can't save at certain times, while the scenes are happening for example, it would be great to save at these times to keep the scenes organized for when we want to watch them again.

apart from that i liked the game a lot, especially the art and the beautiful milfs. good luck to the dev.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
MilfToon-Grounded I really struggled figuring out how to use the map system to move between locations. May I suggest greying out the map when it cant be used, that way when the player moves to the teleport location (front yard for most houses) it becomes more obvious

Is suntan lotion in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
looking good so far.
Hints are appreciated but this seems like a big sandbox, not the easiest to figure things out. like when you have to find the phone, that could be anywhere; was the logically conclusion next to the computer because they are both tech? seems like a bit of a stretch. The objective could seem to make complete logical sense to the dev but if you dont catch on you wander though a sandbox for an while until you give up.
Also it would be really nice if you could jump to the may from anywhere.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded
May 13, 2018
Is it really that difficult to label loli & shota games as such? I swear it's like someone wants to trick you into it or something.

Labels are 100% useless if they aren't used. Come on.

Dec 26, 2020
Turn on TV
Visit and awake parents
GET BRA from bathroom
Visit mom in kitchen to enjoy the view (not needed)
Visit Dad (flip between kitchen and living room) until granny appears behind in on fence. Then talk with dad)
The visit mom in bedroom
First of all, amazing drawings as usual Milftoon. And thanks for sharing it here. As a suggestion, please don't implement random chances events. Gameplay is tough as it is, but that one is simply infiurating (granny event), luck events in general are horrible gameplay.

Last edited:

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
Good to be back. Love you all!
First release so please be kind and post any bugs you may find.
Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system

A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support Milftoon Drama. We simply do not wish to create multiple accounts.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
I cannot take a single screenshot. Is it possible?
The arts are damn amazing!

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I cannot take a single screenshot. Is it possible?
The arts are damn amazing!
hi, Print screen should work as normal. You can also press Alt+Enter to make the game into window mode and use the snipping too there.
Alternatively you can wait a couple of updates and the gallery will be enabled on Dennis PC

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: vincentolog

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Will this be on Mac?
Working on it now. We will post it very soon

Please create a discord server so we can all know if you guys are going to abandon us next time
After the 2nd update, it is planned.

MilfToon-Grounded I really struggled figuring out how to use the map system to move between locations. May I suggest greying out the map when it cant be used, that way when the player moves to the teleport location (front yard for most houses) it becomes more obvious

Is suntan lotion in the game?
Suntan is not yet implemented.
The map idea ain't bad ! I will try to do.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
MilfToon-Grounded Having just launched the game I now have direct input... based on walking away right after start up you should add a "do not pass here" without input especially where the game tries to tell you how to use each set of controls (which might be changeable but I can't read as fast as the half a second it was on my screen). Making it auto scroll without input is not something anyone needs where as giving people who happen to have speed reading incomprehension the option to turn the auto scroll on is something some people will definitely want.

Reactions: madmit

Rashanonly1

Aug 29, 2023
View attachment 3697212

Overview:
Take the role of 4 characters and with the guidance of an evil sexual entity engage in sexual situations with the ones you hold dear -or not-
Revenge, pity, lust, power, money, love and what-if's guide these heroes and heroines into the world of MilfLand!
Multiple characters, multiple situations , each with their own plot and all of them combined under the power
of the sexual entity!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-02
Release Date: 2024-06-02
Developer: Milftoon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3697187 View attachment 3697188 View attachment 3697189 View attachment 3697190
Port Android

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes