Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.01B] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Which milf should be included (more) in the next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Is there any update for Milftoon Grounded I really enjoyed that game and wanted to know what happened. I'm not going to scream about money or wasted time but come on guys grounded and this game have the same premise why not finish the other one first.
No. The artist gave up. We have some material and we will include it in this game as "A game within a Game" where basically you will be able to view the scenes of Grounded on Dennis PC.

Are you part of the og Milftoon crew?
yes
is it pbx on the art?
yes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
what to do with weed?
Give it to Kevin. Sue's House , outside back

Huh... that is a blast from the past. WOW. Um... I recall enjoying some of these works before. But correct me if I am wrong but there really isn't any choice in terms of which women to concentrate on in most MILFtoon games. You've got to go for all of them in order to gather items, gain points or what-have-you, correct? Is that still the same here, or do you plan to let the user choose who to go after and thus impact the ending of the game?
Yes. The game follows a storyline and the options/choices are very limited on what the characters will do.

where are the wires? damn this game needs walkthrough
couch middle in Dalvin's house
And will it be completed or will it go into the Abandoned ?
We are already working on update 0.2

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Soooooo, when will it be abandoned? I'm betting that it'll happen after the second update.
Hey dev, maybe you should at least finish the previous games before you start a new one? Or did you need to quickly attract new subscribers?
I get the frustration for the previous abandoned game. I really do and I understand but we are trying with this one.

shini.xxx1

Oct 6, 2017
cant even get there... could u write a quick walkthrough?
If you mean you can't get inside, you need the key. To get the key you first have to have a hammer that is in the storage shed (Dennis house) after that use the hammer on the stairs that is at the entrance of Dalvin's house.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
From what I am reading , are the Tips helpful? , do they need to be "trickier" or good as is or more straight forward. Instead of "Find Reggie's Key" so they will more like "Go here , do that , go there do that" ?
or just include a walkthrough with each update?

Reactions: Woman777
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes