Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.02A] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
Good to be back. Love you all!
First release so please be kind and post any bugs you may find.
Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system

A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support Milftoon Drama. We simply do not wish to create multiple accounts.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
I cannot take a single screenshot. Is it possible?
The arts are damn amazing!

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I cannot take a single screenshot. Is it possible?
The arts are damn amazing!
hi, Print screen should work as normal. You can also press Alt+Enter to make the game into window mode and use the snipping too there.
Alternatively you can wait a couple of updates and the gallery will be enabled on Dennis PC

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: vincentolog

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Will this be on Mac?
Working on it now. We will post it very soon

Please create a discord server so we can all know if you guys are going to abandon us next time
After the 2nd update, it is planned.

MilfToon-Grounded I really struggled figuring out how to use the map system to move between locations. May I suggest greying out the map when it cant be used, that way when the player moves to the teleport location (front yard for most houses) it becomes more obvious

Is suntan lotion in the game?
Suntan is not yet implemented.
The map idea ain't bad ! I will try to do.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
MilfToon-Grounded Having just launched the game I now have direct input... based on walking away right after start up you should add a "do not pass here" without input especially where the game tries to tell you how to use each set of controls (which might be changeable but I can't read as fast as the half a second it was on my screen). Making it auto scroll without input is not something anyone needs where as giving people who happen to have speed reading incomprehension the option to turn the auto scroll on is something some people will definitely want.

Reactions: madmit

Rashanonly1

Aug 29, 2023
View attachment 3697212

Overview:
Take the role of 4 characters and with the guidance of an evil sexual entity engage in sexual situations with the ones you hold dear -or not-
Revenge, pity, lust, power, money, love and what-if's guide these heroes and heroines into the world of MilfLand!
Multiple characters, multiple situations , each with their own plot and all of them combined under the power
of the sexual entity!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-02
Release Date: 2024-06-02
Developer: Milftoon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3697187 View attachment 3697188 View attachment 3697189 View attachment 3697190
Port Android

JakeB

Jan 24, 2018
OK, regarding the change between characters: I read a tip for graying out the map to show, when it's usable. Yes, that would have spared me half an hour, trying to get to a different location. Of course i only clicked on the map, when it wasn't usable...

KronosCalendar

Jan 2, 2023
Good to be back. Love you all!
First release so please be kind and post any bugs you may find.
Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system

A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support Milftoon Drama. We simply do not wish to create multiple accounts.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
Love this! I appreciate people like you in this world keep up the good work!

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Hey, pretty good first release! good to see something new from Milftoon, especially with PBX art!

Love the 4 protagonists mechanic and how you can use items between them, I didn't have a problem with all the point & click but better hints would be useful in the future, also noticed some bugs like characters being in two place at the same time (Dennis house)

Also be careful... I already feel the stories may connect to each other and that would be a mistake, imo, not only because I think standalone stories have a bigger potential but also because NTR isn't something milftoon (and Y3DF) did well in the past.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

eicna

May 12, 2017
Where am I supposed to have tea with the girls? I assume kitchen but after sitdown there's nothing can be done.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes