Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.02A] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
i can't drop "barely enough oil" on dexter mom, hint says i should do it, but when i try it showing me regular interaction like i doing it without oil, help please
It's a typo.
It should be Dennis mom
Same with another hint that tells you to talk with Lilith at Dexters room but it means Dennis room
Apologies for that. We are getting it fixed.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
1-st i think
Dennis - 1st Night :
  1. Turn on TV
  2. Visit and awake parents
  3. GET BRA from bathroom
  4. Visit mom in kitchen to enjoy the view (not needed)
  5. Visit Dad (flip between kitchen and living room) until granny appears behind in on fence. Then talk with dad while granny is behind)
  6. The visit mom in bedroom
  7. Save before clicking to view scene

Dennis - 2nd Night:
  1. Talk to Lilith to get Beer
  2. Give Beer to dad in living room
  3. Go in Garage and get Ladder
  4. Use Bike in Garage to go to Harriets house
  5. Go behind the house and use Ladder on Parents window
  6. Climb the window and spy on milf sleeping
  7. Leave and go to Dennis house living room.
  8. Undress Alice's top , play with her boobs and spread her legs THEN TALK TO Lilith
  9. Go upstairs in her bedroom and scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Vignox

Vignox

Jan 15, 2021
Gotta say i love the comix f is for fucking and when i saw it in here was hyped for it.I dont like that you play as the female and i am not a fan of Kevin hope to see the other dude get some action soon

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Enjoyed the update, though I wish we had got a little bit more with it. It seemed like the update would have more of a story around Dexter like the first episode did with the other characters, but he and his mom barely featured really. Maybe in future the updates should focus on showing more of one or two stories rather than spreading out accross all of them?

Also, after the oil scene with Dennis' mom, why do we have to choose between the two spying scenes, why can't we do both? I know you can save/reload but it seems a pain to do that instead of just seeing both scenes in whichever order.

Overall good, and I understand wanting to get an update out sooner, but honestly I'd prefer fewer updates with more content.

Keep up the good work though, I think this game could be one of the best.

Enconator

May 4, 2023
Looking great, and oh boy there needs to be an oil massage assjob cum scene with Dexters mom on that backyard! :D So sexy booty

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes