4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Love the game so far. Love Beverly, is she an OC or from a show? I was also wondering what other Milfs were planned and if they would be playable like Sue.

fatasjenkings

Mar 26, 2021
You guys can add Johnny Test family and Danny Phantom family, with Danny Phantom and with the supernatural link you can choose to use him to expand the character of Lily (Succubus), where she is from, family, etc.

Reactions: sostok31

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
hello, my current situation has a drill, saw, pants, and gametoy. My current tip is "Sue's house use the weed" I have met Kevin but I don't have the weed yet, I want to charge the drill but there is no cable, I want to give him the remote control but haven't found it yet, also what can I do to complete the current clue ?

fatasjenkings

Mar 26, 2021
hello, my current situation has a drill, saw, pants, and gametoy. My current tip is "Sue's house use the weed" I have met Kevin but I don't have the weed yet, I want to charge the drill but there is no cable, I want to give him the remote control but haven't found it yet, also what can I do to complete the current clue ?
At the top of my head i don't remember when you get the weed, but when you find it you have to go to the backyard in Sue's home (When looking directly at the stairs -> right door), the cables are at Dalvin's house by clicking the middle couch cushion, also i think the game gives you the remote control and the weed when you complete certain steps its not like the cables

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
this is pretty good. hope we can see more of sue. she's the best milf
Along with Dennis mom that won the poll (check above the thread) she will also be included in version 0.03

where do i use the weed?
In Sue's living room (right after you come from the stairs) you will see a white door on the far right of the background. That door leads outside behind the house where Kevin is waiting.

Reactions: Zkorey

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't now if someone else have post it.... But Dennis Mom are at two places at same time... Kitchen and in her bed at night, after you have wake up your dad with the Tv....

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
0.02B Updated with other OS updates.
Note for Android - It works on the 2-3 phones that we tested but also on another 2 it wouldn't install. Please let us know if it gives you an error.
Rest OS seem OK
Sorry but we can't provide too much support for non-PC versions but we will try.

racl3a

Apr 13, 2021
0.02B Updated with other OS updates.
Note for Android - It works on the 2-3 phones that we tested but also on another 2 it wouldn't install. Please let us know if it gives you an error.
Rest OS seem OK
Sorry but we can't provide too much support for non-PC versions but we will try.
no new content in this update, right?

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
no new content in this update, right?
Exactly, No new content. After each PC update we will be collecting bugs/fixes and then posting a "technical" update with fixes
So when 0.03A is posted it will have new content
but when 0.03ABCDEZ is posted it will be bug fixes (no new content) but bug fixes

Only when the update value changes from a number to the next then it will include new content while the letters indicated a bug fix

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes