4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gicjos

Dec 3, 2023
I honestly think the hints are clear if you pay attention to the dialogues as well, my only problem was to give the weed to Kevin because I wasn't aware that there was a backyard on their house as well

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I honestly think the hints are clear if you pay attention to the dialogues as well, my only problem was to give the weed to Kevin because I wasn't aware that there was a backyard on their house as well
Noted. I'll modify that hint to be more specific on where that door is.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Don't get me wrong.

I love the comics this is based on. The art and characters in the game are fucking great and the story is too. But figuring out what to do at times even with the "hint" was frustrating af. Maybe I'm a idiot (don't answer that) or just impatient. But these are games you "play" with one hand while the other is occupied and the difficulty should reflect that IMO.

If I'm giving my thoughts on what could improve. Better/clearer hints would help. Maybe a dedicated walk through too.
Without a doubt the Gallery would be great. There's a learning curve for the games control functionality. I don't know if it's possible but a quick way while playing to bring up a screen to see all buttons would be great.

I'm glad I found this game and will keep an eye on it in the future. Good luck Dev.
If you read the dialogue it's pretty simple. Don't skip any dialogue and you'll be fine

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Agree, I don't think there is any problem with the hints as they are, it's pretty easy to follow. The only thing that might be better is if it's clearer where the exits are, and if you can get to the map through a button rather than finding the right exit.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes