Others - Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.04A] [Milftoon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tadalas

One of the best arts I've seen in games of this genre. The developer knew how to explore the universe of the characters very well. Within the genre, it is undoubtedly one of the best. Anxiously awaiting future updates and the development of this plot
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dggdgdfg

Artstyle is great, stands out from other games. Plenty of characters and multiple stories, which makes it a lot more diverse and fun. If you don't like puzzles, there's an option to enable hints and the hints themselves are pretty straight forward for the most part - tells you exactly where to go and what to do. Hope there's a lot more content updates in the works!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zilkin

I love the milf content, the art style, and the stages designed which brings a cartoon suburban estethic into view.
    Warning, this game does go into a niche mom son incest erotica which is not for everyone. For those who are into that this game should be a five out of five stars, and for just milf lovers in general it could still be enjoyable.
    Also the updates are regular and new content is added.
    Pros: Art style, animations, character designs, stage designs, milfs, regular updates
    Cons: Niche Mom Son content which is not for everyone
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mueo8

One of the best games on this website It has so much style and humor I think its one of the only point n click adventure style ones I can tolerate, it's also got some of the best looking animated milfs I've seen
  5. 1.00 star(s)

DonOps

One of the best artists I know, but the game is terrible. It's probably the same team that made the other milftoon game, which was abandoned. As much as I'd like to give them support for making the game, considering it's using the same terrible engine and gameplay, I just can't.

The only good thing, once again, is the art. I really don't get how one can repeat the exact same mistakes without any kind of improvement. Why not just go with Renpy? That would've been a billion times better than using this... Or even a Unity base template for visual novels there are countless ones available that can be improved. Heck, even RPG Maker would’ve been better than this.

They don’t want to change their engine, which is fine, but I hoped they’d at least improve it. I didn’t see any improvements, either in gameplay or related to the engine.

But this is entirely subjective of course. One man’s nightmare can be another one's treasure. So ultimately, it's just not for me, but it might end up being a fun ride for others.

Nevertheless, I wish the team good luck.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

exirock

Gonna be honest, game is mid but has potencial if it was different type of game,
    having more then one protagonist, kinda drives the progression off-rail, story telling is also crumbling has we see each one prespective in a badly design,
    the updates now are starting to get smaller has they 98% is dialogue and try find an item and get only 1 scene and so far none have been good.

Has the game is structured and designed should have been aimed for a rpg type game, cause it being a Vn fetch item type game doesnt work well has the engine used is pretty bad and limits the dev.

The game should be aim to be small project not a big one, cause i can tell the dev ideia supposely was going small and now going big, which could lead to another abandoned projected.

Big potencial of a project but if keeps this slow progression, boring fetch and dialogue system it will lose interest, i gave it a 3 star but my ideia was more around 1.5-2 star. but i think alot can be improved.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Doner077

[v0.04A] Masters at work. Great art style, amazing amount of content considering first version was at june and it had a hint system from getgo, sometimes you maybe stuck for a minute or two and for that just search the words and youll find the answer in the forum, the dev is even actively here. Just overall amazing game if the fetishes are your style. Dont hesitate to try
  8. 1.00 star(s)

sunaboz

Overrated garbage. It has terrible gameplay, with grinding and point and click stuff that makes no sense (for example to get your mom alone in the bedroom you need to make noise by turning TV on and this is the only way to lure your dad out of the bedroom, even though when we click on garage doors it literally says that we can't get there because we will make noise and wake dad up, lol) and all of this for some few scenes with cartoon characters (and children at that).

There's just way too much clicking involved and going back and forth with little to no reward.

Pros:
    +Art

Cons:
    -Grind
    -Retarded gameplay (we have to do stuff in certain order, we can't for example charge drill before phone, we also have to look for stuff among several houses and hints aren't always shown, although even if they were shown if you need the player to be told what to do it means the gameplay is terrible)
    - Everything else
  9. 5.00 star(s)

GodDamnKiin

Compared to 3D games, 2D hand-drawn style better suits my aesthetics. 3D modeling can make people feel visually fatigued.
    The retro style of Milfland may be unique, and the art style is flawless.
    Other 2D games are mostly youthful campus styles, which cannot bring about sensory stimulation. The most familiar one is Dennis the Menace,
    with blond stockings, high heels, and juicy breasts. Alice fulfilled all my fantasies about MILFs.
    The current plot is not rich enough, and there is still room for improvement in terms of gameplay, which depends on the developer's ideas.
    Actually, some plots only need a few pictures to make the characters come to life.
    For example:
    Billy masturbating with Sue's underwear or bra in hand, while Sue peers through the crack in the door.
    Joey getting an erection while looking at Alice's breasts or butt, making Dennis feel threatened.
    Dexter's secret base being discovered by Kathy.

Very simple camera shots can drive the plot forward. Since there are too many MILFs, it is not possible to give each one enough screen time.
    Using pictures to replace some of the animation may be a more relaxed approach.
    Gameplay is part of it, but logic is also important. Eyes and expressions can make a character more three-dimensional.
    I am also a programmer, and programming allows art to have a stage, while art gives life to programming.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Yobadaya

Game with incredibly beautiful art, interesting and intuitive gameplay, cool story without being forced, the fact that penetration has not yet occurred (0.3 update) for many is something uncomfortable but for me it is a demonstration that the game cares about the story and other issues beyond just sex, I recommend it to everyone!!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

leeon003

This game is a beautiful work of art, and it requires careful craftsmanship.
    There are a thousand Hamlets for a thousand people, and obviously it cannot be satisfactory in every aspect.
    The developers are also actively soliciting everyone's opinions and making improvements to the game.
    1.I hope that a rewind button can be added to the dialogue. Sometimes, key information may be missed due to accidentally pressing it.If the design involves sex scenes, you can increase the animation frame rate so that it looks smoother.
    3.You can draw the hero's dream at night. I think this idea is relatively new.
    4.The expressiveness of words is also important. For example, describe milf through dialogue or memory fragments of the protagonist. For example: Passers-by at the beach (church) stare at the milf's plump breasts or big ass masturbating, and the hero happens to see it. Add slut titles and more.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

jhentai

The game has nice art, but it feels like they're stretching out the content without really delivering any significant sex scenes. There are about five families, so it looks like it's going to be a long wait before anything substantial happens. It's disappointing to see another good game taking forever just to get to a real sex scene. The story, game mechanics, and animation are average, but the art is truly amazing.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.foxx

Nice artwork!
    This is my first ever review on a game (in F95zone) I never play games very often and I don't know much about Milftoon comics, but this storyline feels new. Connecting multiple characters into one single universe is something very unique. Possibilities are infinite, kudos to creators.

Improvements that I thought should be implemented:
    1) Gallery for proper replay.
    2) Option to continue the game from a specific version without the need to start over completely.
    3) Save files don't work for some reason it's always stuck in the black screen for me so I had to replay entire game twice in the last two updates.
    4) Sometimes there were minor typos and objectives should be more clear.
    5) Dialogues are automatic, I wish there was an option to turn if off and give the total control for the user. But manual mouse click or keyboard space key to transition to next dialogues etc., would be much easier bcz some dialogues are missed while viewing at the image.

And finally, I hope this doesn't get abandoned because I really like it. Keep it up guys.

14. 5.00 star(s)

Freki.g

The illustrations are magnificent, the gameplay is fluid, the story is beautiful, the setting is very varied and many characters of different ages and characters (this is the milf game par excellence) which makes the game very fun and never boring. The only negative thing, reading some reviews here and there, seems to be the lack of determination on the part of the developers and that leaves doubts about the completion of the game which evidently discourages supporters. I hope they realize the potential of the project and improve the animations (excellent in terms of poses and settings in different places and half-dressed characters) with longer scenes and different views and maybe a few more details and some hairy bushes.
    Congratulations to the developer.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

—BigDiK—

I really like art. Unique and exciting. The music is amazing. The idea of having multiple characters and switching between them is very interesting.

Amazing game. The main character is a succubus who corrupts moms and teenagers.

What could be better?

Would like to see more content.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

gamed1998

The game is excellent and has good potential to be the best...so please don't abandon it...and also the lates update 0.03A was very small after a long wait... try to make the next update bigger with more scenes:giggle:
  17. 5.00 star(s)

T ☯ K Y ☯

i like the game so far, it has a lot of potential. the artwork is really nice, well done and detailed. the content so far is good, and with each new update it's getting better. story is ok. beautiful women, nothing to complain about. overall i really like this game.

i think the biggest downside i've found so far is the fact that you're unable to save the game on some occasions, which is frustrating because you want to revisit the scene again, but since you can't save at the exact moment of the scene, it's confusing and annoying to have to search for the scene later.

but other than that it's an excellent game. good luck to the developer.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Milftoon was my gateway to this world. For v0.02B, there's some content so I thought I give it a rating.

The art is legendary, characters are great, and animations are good. I would say its semi sandbox, but the hints are helpful. At certain points I did get stuck but it wasn't oo bad.

Glad too see all comics of MT, now I'm playing their game..
  19. 5.00 star(s)

JohnBlack1

It has an amazing artstyle, good looking MILFs (especially Beverly imo), no useless grind and a quite useful hints functionality.
    Moreover the developer is really active and supportive both here and on Discord.
    I can't wait to see the next update!
  20. 4.00 star(s)

potrio

This game is so close to be peak. There so much room to improvement, but let's breakdown on why YOU READER should download this game.

The first one has to be the art, the art is awesome, the character design is EPIC, like I have never seen this kind of art and attention to detail.

The only two thing that, as of now, need to improve are: the map and the clues feature (I would improve it by making them a little bit more obvious but not like "go there, take this and so on" but like "Character need this, it is supposed to be somewhere near this or that location".

This is all I have to say about the game so far, give it a try if you love MILF games.
    P.S. I need more scene with grandma.