VN - Ren'Py - Milfust [0.1] [RederoX]

1. 3.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

[ - Review for version 0.1 - ]

TL;DR:
    Not a bad start to a game project. Milfust gets to the meat of the content very quickly if you don't care much for story or build-up. I'd like to see what happens if future updates, though it is at the moment very much a Nukige.

The Good: The MILF in the story is cute for a Koikatsu model, which I really appreciate. There are animated scenes, albeit basic loops, but they are nice enough.

The Average: The story is direct and also very basic, which is fine if that's not what you're looking for, and there isn't much to distract you from that this is very much a "I'm gonna fuck my mother" game.

The Bad: Spelling errors. No signalling for what is spoken or internal dialogue. The main character is a brat and clearly doesn't think highly of his mother. The incest has no weight to it as both mom and son get right into it immediately without much thought.

Wishlist:
    > Fix the text so there's more grammatical correctness, spelling and also better communication for what is being spoken or thought.
    > Make the incestuousness matter.