Fan Art - Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

1. 5.00 star(s)

Willibrordus

This is a great place to come for new material of these favorite characters, to contribute own art and communicate with other fans.
    This thread is more interesting than the main game thread since the game hasn't continued for a long time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mighty

Milfy city has amazing graphics and assets and it is a huge shame to not use these bases to create amazing scenes and cg that we wished were in-game when the creator does not treat the game nor supporters with respect, letting the game go months without updates despite receiving money every month. Thank you so much Bloo for creating this thread so we can all share our love for the characters here. <3
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NotStevensonatall

This is one of the best and well animated adult visual novels I've ever seen. Its intriguing and it has amazing character development. Personally I'd like to see more progress on Sara. Over all this is an amazing game and I am really looking forward to the upcoming 0.7 update
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jay009

Keep up the good fight! There's no such thing as too much fan art!

Need to reach 200 chars. Hmmm. This game is amazing, the renders are amazing and Caroline is the best girl. Best girl of all time, across all games. Change my mind.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

delguy

Some of great artists are here who are capable of creating their own original work. But the original content creator is amazing. You simply cant match his work . iCSTOR Rocks, just that I am not really a fan of incest