Ren'Py - Milfy Day [v0.7.7] [Red Lighthouse]

1. 5.00 star(s)

imDazey

This is by far my most favorite game on this site to date. I wish there was more milf content, but honestly I can't complain with the existing content. I wish there was also more prego content, but that doesn't prevent this game from being great! Awesome game, 5/5 stars!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MR HORNY

This game has an excellent story and amazing art. The characters are well-developed and the plot is engaging. The artwork is beautiful. Overall, this is a great game that I would highly recommend to anyone. good luck the dev is worth supporting
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jeycii_

This game is AMAZING!
    I have been a milf enjoyer for some time now and have been deeply graving for them (+neotori games)
    and when i saw the name "milfy day" in the newly updated milf games, i clicked this and immediately got hooked seeing the preview pics.
    and let me say this again: THIS GAME IS FREAKING AMAZING.
    I love everything about it. The girls, the mc is good enough, not a pushover and no raper/forcer. Its a bit sad that there is no real corruption or more netori dark style, but i guess thats not the game for it.
    But wow. This game has some slight femdom, but im okay with that by just pressing skip, the scenes are all so DIFFERENT, its no boring repetition scenes. You can clearly see how much work the dev(s) is putting into this work and im loving every second of it.
    And the hottest main girl, the mom landlady.
    My god, let me tell you, she is one of the finest milfs pieces I have ever seen in a game and every scene with her leaves me graving for more for her... her red hair, her blue eyes, her clothes, her waist, her curves, her breasts.. the way she lusts for the mc during sex... she is just so hot and perfect, its making me so happy, every time i see her.

i love the pregnancy content and the pregnancy counter. i think its a bit sad that the latest creampie scenes didnt add to the creampie counter, like Fiona should theoretically already be pregnant after the latest creampies, but i can imagine that the dev just didnt want to cross the line yet, creating new pregnancy content scenes yet.
    but i love the creampie/pregnancy counter after the creampie, its really hot

There are also many other girls who are really hot, its a bit sad that some girls got much less love: Charlotte, Chelsea, Lucy are all really hot girls and I would def love to see more love for them...

the art and characters are absolutely adorable. sure some ppl may say its outdated, but its a game from 2021. if you just immerse yourself a bit more into the world, you would def get to like them more. yes, sometimes the characters dont look as good as games nowadays, but never forget that higher quality also means less content in general and that the dev isnt some god who can do everything himself while constantly increasing all qualities without having to sacrifice his arms and legs. give the devs some slack. you dont know how exhausting it is to create stuff like that...

Ahh and yes, the best feature yet to mention... the best implemented of any game I have playedso far (and i have played lots..):
    The freaking gallery. Milfy day has THE BEST replay gallery I have ever seen. Instead of just repeating the sexy scenes. you are able to reread the WHOLE BUILD scenes + dialogues without repeating the sandbox gameplay. I was so impressed and happy to see that. Im normally a player who abuses the save slots to revisit great or lewd scenes and dialogues, but this gallery let me play this game with 4-6 save slots and i dont have to worry about replaying any scenes... its the greatest.

Milfy day is def a 12/10 game for me and i wish the dev(s) my best wishes for the future. He is a great content creator!!!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

3dmgame

MC's personality is terrible, literlly a horny lapdog, being treated very bad but not even think of any comeback, just because MC still want to get a chance to bang that women.

There is a girl call Jessica, treat MC terriblely from game starts to finish, but MC just seem doesn't care. For real? Could not find any charm of this characters cuz she is not changed at all when story progress, shown no love or relationship just pure hatred towards MC. The worst part about this is, Jessica is not the only girl treat MC badly.

There is also a guy call Claude been a dickhead the whole game, but MC didn't even have any thoughts give him some karma, that guy just bully people around and gets no consequences, what a great story. (Otherthan being a MotherF, literlly meaning in both way, but Claude the bully got her first.)

Not to mention there an unavoidable submissve content, Where the women doesn't like MC at all, she have a ex husband she love and just purely torture MC, the words MC used the most to her is 'Please, we can be friends, why u can't treat me better?', when this girl just treat MC like shit, and 2 girls mentioned their ex alot and how they fool around other mans before they meet their ex, MC being described as a tool to put their ex boyfriend conflict away and sister reunion. ( From their appearance and background u can tell its the two heroine from Witcher3, and their ex surely is the famous white wolve, but game developers don't have to directly copies their backgound into the games, be creative and write ur own characters.)

After the event called daydream, the game goes into same old philosophical and dramatic stories again, either forcing MC to picking bewteen girls or girls act like they are going to cheat on MC, and at the end, tell people its real life not a game, that's how u will get in real life, Like, for real?

The rendering is soild, but MC should be more of a man, even he is shorter than average, and he talks like a 10 yo boy, can't takecare other people's feeling and try to be funny. its really cringe, another so called japanese style pathetic horny boy toyed by womens just because they have good figures. The plot also feels like writing by different peoples or writers just forgot what he wrote over times. Girls personality and stories are pretty broken, sometimes behave like this, sometimes behave like that, Fiona is a great example for it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

CheerMaster

Won't reinvent the wheel, some dudes have already shared their opinions previously, and I concur.
    In a TL;DR: You're a small and cringy dude, in cringy cliché situations, and you get to do stuff with women just because the plot said so.
    Have seen worse, for sure, but whatever little story there is, it ain't compelling, and the animations don't justify the sandbox grind, much less carry the game as a whole.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

You're a small boy surrounded by mostly big-titted women. There's a lot to do in this game and a whole map system and progression system. This is a game that takes multiple playthrough sessions to complete, it's pretty big and can take a while if you don't rush. Many tags and genres in this game and it's still being updated so I'm excited for future updates and definitely should be in your library.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

RoadToSilverland

Except for some jank in the animation its an excellent game, I would have liked more scenes with the strippers but the game has a solid base, some polish and some events for the rest of the characters and It will be a great game
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Kurwamaniac

It is impressive for its use of the illusion assets, actually. The history and gameplay are nothing special, but I really dig the models. I just found the absurd dick on the MC to fucking hilarious. Imagine if you had a 30 cm cock as a teenager. It actually looks really dumb. The school principal and the cop chick were the ones that interested me the most, but are not well developed. Neither are the pregnancy mechanics. I will keep on my watch list.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Milfy Day is not the worst game around but I can't say it's good either. Not even decent. The story is plain old boring, with all the expected and predictable situations and the very flat uninspired characters. Got me skipping through most of it quite soon, which is rare in me. Then the sandbox is pretty meh as well, lots of waiting and a little farming, and it all really adds nothing to the experience.

Render quality I found mediocre, but mostly because I don't like the character design style, but that's a matter of personal taste. Animations are there and they improve through the game, but they're nothing to write home about either. Either it didn't have sound or I muted the game since the beginning, not sure. At least I found no bugs but there are lots of things in the game that should be explained better, especially with the walkthrough being quite confusing on why some events don't trigger when it seems like all prerrequisites have been met.

So, all in all, I don't think it's worth the time.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Heiansenlin

good game lovein
    author is very diligent in updating
    The character modeling in the game is very exquisite
    The plot is very long
    Many characters but unimportant characters plot short and for now most cant pregnant
  11. 3.00 star(s)

florvas

Not the worst VN out there, but this one leaves a lot to be desired. The models and animations are pretty good, and the overall story & characters are decent as well. There's a lot of content, too.

But the writing is absolutely atrocious. The devs desperately need to hire a proper translator & editor for this mess. It's a VN - "novel" is literally half of the description, and this reads like someone's broken first-year ESL assignment. It's a shame seeing how many games fall prey to this when it's such a basic, common sense thing to do for a game where half of the appeal is supposed to be the writing. I've played games that I consider better than this by far, even though the games are shorter or the animations are worse, simply because they were written well.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

TrapmanCrothers

Worth a couple of stars because it's playable and has a decent interface. The visuals didn't do a lot for me but might for others. No real grind.

Otherwise...I'm just surprised I played as much as I did. It seemed like a standard harem thing; go around town, talk to women, get sex. Then somewhere along the line you get magic and fairies out of absolutely nowhere. Far enough in that it's extra jarring and making you wonder why it wasn't a fantasy plot from the start. Except it's not really a fantasy plot, it's mostly about the town politics and this weird fairy thing is starting alongside it.

The main character annoys me. He's about two feet shorter than every woman in town. Maybe some people will like that, but he looks like a child and that only makes his freakishly big cock look even sillier.

I could look past most of it and see a game in there, but the plot issues are massively compounded by the terrible English. It's bad. Really bad. Part of what took me as far as I went was I started noting down the horrible dialogue. Here's some select quotes:
    "Of course, our asses have both been on fire. Did that bring you any changes?"
    "Ow, you're such a bad mate, letting man go after fucking him?"
    "Wow, Cocky is a real master of emotion, and Greg's technology makes the band special."
    "You wooden head! It's so obvious, do I have to say, MC, I want you to touch my boobies?"
    "And your increasingly great kissing skill, I love it!"
    "Have you met any other fucks? With who? Jessica?"
    "Listen to that sound, what a slutty sound, you slut"
    "But I feel so tight, your anal is so good, hha!" - MC as he's fucking someone
    "Fuck me! Fuck your Auntie's anal!"
    "Slave, if you wanna my pissing, just call it"
    "Maybe I'm just a friendly neighbourhood"

There'd be a lot more but most of them are more incomprehensible than awkward. Which might explain my confusion over the plot.

If none of that's a problem for you then in terms of clicking around and getting through the game, it's quite smooth. You might well enjoy it. I can't handle reading any more of it.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

kov1974

A lot of content, and a great range of girls. Like the mix of sandbox and visual novel.

The replay and gallery being separate is a nice touch. I am a sucker for a demon.

Not sure i have a pregnancy kink, and would like to avoid that..

but over all a great game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

jacomo1

Absolutely amazing game! I am not a fan of Honey Select engine, but here the Dev managed to squeeze every bit of a potential from it. Models look very hot. Animations are good, but you sometimes recognize some Illusion games stock animations being used, although the Dev made a fair share of his own. In later patches of Milfy Day there are even better genital physics, which always sucked in Honey Select/Illusion games. Big props to Dev for trying to go above and beyond with the engine.
    UI is very good, the in game tips and walkthrough on how to proceed are very welcome. Glad I didnt have to google or get some external walkthrough for this game.
    Story is enjoyable and so are the scenarios you find yourself in.
    Spectacular game, one of the best on this site.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

eltharion83

Renders are subpar, and so are animations.
    "Story" isn't really a thing. Just a teen horndog banging away, always the same phrases without any deeper sense.
    Writing is bad as it can be, tons of mistakes in grammar, writing, pronouns, and even phrases are linked to wrong characters.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5552830

New rating!
    This game is alright. The renders and animations are good, and the gameplay is simple. Making quick money at first is a bit convoluted, but it becomes easier when you unlock the antiques shop. The story is boring, but that is literally the case with 99% of games on here. It's literally all just fan-service. I would suggest only playing the game for the animations.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

handok24

This is my personal rating

Story : 10/10
    Originality :10/10
    Render : 10/10
    Sound :7/10
    Animation :9/10
    Voice Acting : -- /10
    Amount of Content : 10/10

one of the best games on this site.
    Recommend to download and become a patron
  18. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.6.6
    +Absolutely massive amount of content.
    +No grind.
    +The waifus are mostly MILFs with absolutely massive ass and tits.
    +Art is pretty good, and is animated well.
    +Wholesome
    +Pregnancy

-Story is a bit nonsensical.
    -MC is a moron and a shrimp.
    -MC combat ability extremely inconsistent. I got him magic, super powers (divine blessing boosting his strengh from sex), and martial arts training... and he still usually gets his ass kicked. Occasionally he will fight semi competently, but still lose. (eg: beat up 2 gangsters before the 3rd one downs him).
    -MC is 18 years old, looks 12, has the mental development of 12, and goes to high school.
    -Engrish is atrociously bad. Barely legible.

4.5 stars. rounding up to 5.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

applemania

This is the first game that make me want to save and bookmark.

I really like the design, and the story flow was really tempting. Just play this game and learn how frustate are you. It has correct tag.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

cumsumnida

Game version I played had a bug, which affected my experience/rating for this game.

The models and UI are nice for a sandbox adventure type. The animations are also pretty decent.

Problem is the game's sandbox nature means bugs can occur as development goes and your progress resets because you have to start over. Alot of games of this nature have to juggle alot of variables and so broken questlines can sometimes occur.

Also, it's kind of grindy.