3D-Daz Fan Art Milfylicious Fan Art

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
-"Young Master, how you dare?! She's Genesis 3 female! :eek:
-"It's true, it's already a few years old, but it's still in good shape and has just what I need :sneaky:

Gentlemen, men of Culture. Greetings :cool:

This is my first post in this distinguished meeting place for men of broad criteria.
and I want to start my participation by thanking the dev Maximus14 for his game, of which we expect more content very soon. I appreciate that you make the assets available to fans to create the characters and facilitate fanart, thanks man.

Secondly, thank Tjure who invited me to participate in this thread. And so as not to sound like I'm giving an Oscar acceptance speech, I present to you a quick and humble render that I made recently, with a crossover between two of my favorite games, Milfy City and Milfylicious, recreating an old meme.
I hope I don't offend or bother anyone by doing this.

Both with this one, and with the other renders that I hope to be able to post soon, I will accept any criticism.
I appreciate the favorable ones, but I appreciate the not-so-favorable ones also, if they allow me to improve.

Thanks and Stay Weird.

MF x ML.png

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
The leg routines in the gym are having results :sneaky:

Anyway, allow me a small observation. The hair seems to be moving, and that's a good thing. But you could have taken advantage of it a little more, making the arm in front "follow" that movement, suggesting that it is the arm itself that makes the hair move.

The whole image gains dynamism. (y)

and also, you clear the entire hip-waist silhouette to be admired :giggle: