Unity - Completed - Milk Girl Sweet memories of summer [v1.012] [Azucat]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pika v.2.0

The game was pretty dang grindy, by meaning of grindy, i meant like walking around every single room of the house and the outsides just to find a possibility that a mission would start or even better, a tiny lewd scene would pop up. Took me almost 4 hours to complete it cus the missions were just so damn confusing and you're wondering most of the time, "where tf are do i go" or "Why tf cant i click on you, I'm supposed to click on you, so why can't i click on you".

The graphics were pretty trash unless you're running max graphics (the sh*t you see on the sample pics) on a supercomputer. If you aren't, then you'll most likely not like it. (There's this option in the game to clean semen but you won't even be able to see it unless ur running on max graphics lololol)

However, I'm a big enjoyer of boobies so i give this 5 stars out of 5 tnx for the game
  2. 2.00 star(s)

AmaLikeBass

Doesn't really worth attention.
    Laggy mess of something, and while it has a clearly good idea and somewhat scale, it's just not playable.
    H-Scenes are just sad because of low-quality.
    Kinda reminds of Illusion games, but it's nothing in comparison.
    If you have NASA PC you could try, which is FUNNY because of low graphics quality.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

personally id say this game has a huge grind issue. the in between sex is basically talk with her in every room possible to gather friendship points and then just run around until you get missions (which require you to run around more basically doing nothing)

there is really almost no gameplay at all.
    the sex scenes are mediocre, different positions but all of them only got 1 animation.

also i dont fully understand how you unlock new sex positions, i saw them all but im still not sure how it happened.
    i think it boils down to just spamming "sleep" until you reach a certain day for it to automatically progress.

i think the animations are worth a look even tho they are nothing special, but unlocking them takes forever zzz
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SoberSphagghett

The story is basically nonexistent, but there is no need for a complicated plot setting to begin with.
    Your childhood fr has a pre-maternal lactation issue. Probably due to pent up sexual frustration.
    The twist is, she's desperate enough to have sex with you from the get go, hoping that the lactation will stop before she gets pregnant from having unprotected sex with you.
    Then the plot diverges from the mission of curing her, into a daily life of you consuming her breast milk, making her get use to the idea that she's a horny cow-girl. Because convenience is better than normality.

My only gripes with this game are as follows:
    1) boobs above ass, boobs above long hair.
    It's a dead trope to me at this point.
    2)The game would look better with hair options
    that have both long hair and short hair styles,
    kind of like Fox girl Konko.

Finally, for her first time (missionary) it's not registered in the sex counter.
    Some stat changes are also not registered in the two relationship meters.
    You get a notification for +1 to friendship at the time of you passing her by, but it doesn't show in the progression.
    4/5 game, because it's doing its job. It has a variety of sex positions, story progression doesn't take days to get going. Might encounter grindy bits, though. Fair warning.