bottuns is missing
shadow1 is missing
shadow2 is missing
weapons is missing
shadow2 is missing

it just goes on and on and on and i really just wann cry

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Place the game directory in a short filepath folder, where admin privileges are not required.
Somewhere like 'C:\Games\Milking Farm' should work.

Outside of that, I'm drawing a blank as to why it's not working for you.
bottuns is missing
shadow1 is missing
shadow2 is missing
weapons is missing
shadow2 is missing
The game tells you it's not finding the files. They were either extracted with the wrong encoding like I mentioned (they have the wrong names), are corrupted, or the filepath to each one is so long that it's causing an overflow.

krwal

Jun 9, 2017
ill try it later, thanks for actually trying to help me, other forums would prolly mock me...

Feb 24, 2020
Then I seriously don't know. There is definitely a conflict between the files of my patch and those of your game though. I believe the only viable option for you would be to download the whole, prepatched game. Once I'm done with the translation, and once I'm sure there's no problem whatsoever, I'll upload the patch here for those who have the game as well as the entire game with the patch already applied on it. This way, no one should have any problem.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. I apologize for that.

Celice

Apr 26, 2019
I'm taking up the mantle.

This is a partial English Patch. The i display normally with this. I tested this on a fresh, raw copy of the game and everything works fine.

What is Translated
-The first area's dialogues.
-The first area's animated CGs
-The handjob Succubus's H-scenes.
-Everything that Marakalaid translated.

I'm not the one that solved the problem with the "i" not displaying correctly. Thanks to my fellow anon, I can finally take this project on. Wish me luck.
How did you fix the i problem?
thank

Feb 24, 2020
It was not me, it was someone else. The same problem happened when translating Cornelica: Town of Succubi. I believed they imitated whatever the translator of that game did and it worked.

Feb 24, 2020
Sorry for not giving any sign of life. I was busy for a while. That's why it took so long. Now that everything is fine, I think the translation will be faster.

I am glad to tell you guys that I'm done with the first area! By that, I mean that the 6 h-scenes of the first are readable at last.
This patch corrects a few mistakes I made here and there for the Handjob Succ's scenes. I tested the files myself, and I didn't notice any problem. If you have an issue, please tell me.

All right! Time for the second area. See you soon~