Unreal Engine Abandoned Milkshake Project [v0.1a] [Milkshake Project]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

predictablyun

Mar 26, 2022
The last time I played Skyrim was solely for sexlab. Basically I downloaded gigabytes worth of plugins, addons, aesthetic replacers, scripts then proceeded to gingerly install each of those in proper order taking into account compatibility issues doing test runs after each major plugin so the game doesn't implode on itself in case I missed something after putting everything in all so I can get off to some animated unrealistically proportioned women having sex with trolls and shit. Modding is fuckin tedious.
You can say that again. 150 mods later, and quite the pain in the ass to get it all working correctly. Skyrim updated once, forgot to uncheck autoupdate, and took 12 hrs just to redownload and get everything working correctly again, and that's after having a good idea of what you're doing. It is pretty awesome when it works though.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
We are trying to work on physics so that we can make the pussy interactable, currently there are 2 technologies that we know about. One that gives you a good simulation but no interaction becasue the cloth animation would be prerendered. The other option makes it interactable but it is buggy. So we are working on solutions to fix that. We had some test with hybrid methods, but we do need more time for better resuts. Once we got god results we will be adding it to a VR version
You take all the time needed. What you do amazes me and I am always in awe of the devs. Good luck I will wait.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
You can say that again. 150 mods later, and quite the pain in the ass to get it all working correctly. Skyrim updated once, forgot to uncheck autoupdate, and took 12 hrs just to redownload and get everything working correctly again, and that's after having a good idea of what you're doing. It is pretty awesome when it works though.
Exactly
You take all the time needed. What you do amazes me and I am always in awe of the devs. Good luck I will wait.
Thank you very much! It means a lot. Specially right now that we are here working on discord at 2 am fighting with the character creator program because the skin map of the new models is getting bugged.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I appreciate the the talent and hard work that goes into a game like this so I'll pay forward with this Fan Sig. Good Luck MS.

Milkshake Sig_01.png

Anonrush

Jun 14, 2022
There's not much here right now, I can see this being cool in time but currently its not worth downloading, only 2 poses, the ones in the pictures (bench/ sitting) and 2 pieces of clothing (white shirt/ black mini skirt) and three skin tones. I also don't really like the camera controls which is bad since that's really all you control. I think the 2 animations look good
P.S. I was mainly disappointed with the lack of milk
"MILKSHAKE" in the title AND THERE NO MILK!? .......... im sad

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote