Unreal Engine Abandoned Milkshake Project [v0.1a] [Milkshake Project]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
View attachment 1739417
Making a VR game must be tough. They can't even get the time to properly edit their main menu screen. You can hardly see what's there.
To be sincere, we do plan to release a vr version. We did started everything becasue of VR architectural renderings. We decided right now for the PC version so that we can work on other aspects of the game like the cloths physics. I do apologize for the unpolished version, currently we had being working as a hobby, while we work on other jobs. But thank you for the observation, we will fix the logo for the next patch.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
There's not much here right now, I can see this being cool in time but currently its not worth downloading, only 2 poses, the ones in the pictures (bench/ sitting) and 2 pieces of clothing (white shirt/ black mini skirt) and three skin tones. I also don't really like the camera controls which is bad since that's really all you control. I think the 2 animations look good
P.S. I was mainly disappointed with the lack of milk
Thank you for the observation! Yes we do understand that we are lacking on animations. Currently I made 3 more outfits, after that I will start working on new animations.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
This game is positioned in the new era of virtual reality; There are good animations but nothing more. There's no story, this is basically a scene selector.

AI: "Are you enjoying your MILKSHAKE senpai?"
You: "YES! ...GOOD BYE, REAL WORLD!"

*edited*
We are working on the VR version and I am glad to see the interest on that type of version. I am glad that you liked the animations! Let me work on more for the next patch. About the story we where not planing any, the idea was more of a sex simulator. But if you want a story we can work on one. At the end of the day it is more about of what you want.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
*Looks at the screenshots*

Seems like another game for people who can't mod Skyrim properly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is the idea of the game that you can have a sex simulator packed on one game, without having to mod another game. By the way those screen shots looks great : 3 !

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
creating a character to my liking is a sexual situation that could include incest.
The original idea of the game was one with no story and more of a sex simulator, and that brings a challenge of how to introduce personality, I guess we could do it with voice acting.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
another one?
Is it bad to have more options : 3 ? Also if you want you can tell us what you would like to have diferent from other games. Something that we are missing is a character creator, so that you can build who ever you want, currently we are working on it. Also we want to bring UE5 grafics, on the future we would like to get close to meta humans graphics.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
The last time I played Skyrim was solely for sexlab. Basically I downloaded gigabytes worth of plugins, addons, aesthetic replacers, scripts then proceeded to gingerly install each of those in proper order taking into account compatibility issues doing test runs after each major plugin so the game doesn't implode on itself in case I missed something after putting everything in all so I can get off to some animated unrealistically proportioned women having sex with trolls and shit. Modding is fuckin tedious.
Thank you! That is the exact idea of this game. We want to offer a packed version of a sex simulator, that can give options of models, locations and situations that you prefer with out having to install mods on another game. Everything packed and ready to play. I do apologize for the fact that I have made only 2 animations. I will work on that after I finish the clothes that I am working on.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
I feel your pain, look at this OMG! LMAO! Just a joke.;) I'm fine with anything as long as the pussy's in tact. View attachment 1740726
We are trying to work on physics so that we can make the pussy interactable, currently there are 2 technologies that we know about. One that gives you a good simulation but no interaction becasue the cloth animation would be prerendered. The other option makes it interactable but it is buggy. So we are working on solutions to fix that. We had some test with hybrid methods, but we do need more time for better resuts. Once we got god results we will be adding it to a VR version

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
This was really lame, no options to make changes to characters, thus some tags need to be removed asap at this time. Could be they are planed for a later update. But there was only two scenes with preexisting characters Good attempt, wish you the best. But for now will see what next update has to offer.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
To be sincere, we do plan to release a vr version. We did started everything becasue of VR architectural renderings. We decided right now for the PC version so that we can work on other aspects of the game like the cloths physics. I do apologize for the unpolished version, currently we had being working as a hobby, while we work on other jobs. But thank you for the observation, we will fix the logo for the next patch.
Understandable. New projects tend to have problems. Good luck with your game.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
"There are no limits to what you can do with him or what it can do to you. ;) "
This statement alone is worth reporting the entire thread for false statements, trolling and lying.
I can give you 5 different things I want that will never happen in this game on the count of them being impossible to implement.
1)Infinite sliders for: bust-size up, rib-cage size down, waist/hip size, butt size, mouth/throat/jaw size, penis size and testicle size.
2)Toggle-able adaptive growth of these parameters as you both orgasm continuously.
3)"Parasite Infection" type parasites, that would allow skull-fucking, boob fucking, alien worm-cocks for every male hole, alien worm-holes for the female.
4)pregnancy and egg/worm pregnancy, but no buggs or bug grubs.
and 5) Name-changes and miscelaneous poses that definitely defy gravity.

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
This was really lame, no options to make changes to characters, thus some tags need to be removed asap at this time. Could be they are planed for a later update. But there was only two scenes with preexisting characters Good attempt, wish you the best. But for now will see what next update has to offer.
I do apologize this is just an aplha version, we expresed our selfs badly. Currently the version just have the minimun tests to make it bearly work. We do plan to add more animations and clothes. Also we already have a new version with new customizations. The reason that we havent added more models is because we want to make a character creator. The main idea is that you can create who ever you want in game and that you can put them in the situation that you want but it will take us a while to achieve. Thank you for your wishes and feedback, it means a lot for us!

Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
"There are no limits to what you can do with him or what it can do to you. ;) "
This statement alone is worth reporting the entire thread for false statements, trolling and lying.
I can give you 5 different things I want that will never happen in this game on the count of them being impossible to implement.
1)Infinite sliders for: bust-size up, rib-cage size down, waist/hip size, butt size, mouth/throat/jaw size, penis size and testicle size.
2)Toggle-able adaptive growth of these parameters as you both orgasm continuously.
3)"Parasite Infection" type parasites, that would allow skull-fucking, boob fucking, alien worm-cocks for every male hole, alien worm-holes for the female.
and 5) Name-changes and miscelaneous poses that definitely defy gravity.
I do apologize we expresed our self badly. We do want to make this statement true: "There are no limits to what you can do with him/her or what it can do to you. ;) " But it is a progress that we will continue to work on achieving.

About the bullet points:

We are working on a character creator that will me grabable without sliders. Atleast that is the goal. And we can achieve the costumization. The way it works is that you have for example 2 breat sizes and Huge and almost none. When you grab the chest you can pull or pull and will decrease or increase the size. Basically with pusing and pullin you are infact controlling the slider, wich will not be visible to the player.

For this we want to make a state machine and in this case it could be adaptable and may remember more less the time that you took to stop the animation in that way the next time it could take a similar time the next time you execute it. The limitation that we currently have for this is voice acting. I do apologize but the funding we have right now is 2 dolars a month.

We have multiple ideas for the thematics and we love to hear your thoughts. The idea that we currently have to handle thematics, is that we want to build a community and then apply the thematics based on polls. We plan to add new locations, and thematics. For example a class room, locker room, ofice and similar cloth for the thematics. But currently the cost are for a location arround 240 hours or 1200 dorllars that is why we want to make the polls before deciding new thematics. But defenetly we want to add them.

This one was answered on number 3.

5) Name-changes and miscelaneous poses that definitely defy gravity.
The name changes would be added on the character creator, becasue we want you to be able to change the characters that you create. About the poses that defy gravity that is an interesting approach that we have not considered but it sounds really intresting. It would be great to add them into a space station and with space suits, maybe some suits inspired on "evangelion"

Thank you for the time you invested on writing this post! It was very helpful to help us find a direction of the game.Once I gain I do apologise for the incompleteness of the game. But we asure you that we will be adding features. Currently we are almost doen with the new version that will have hair styles, color palette for hair and clothes and atleast 3 more outfits.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote