VN - Others - Completed - Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny ~Impregnated by Lusty Tentacles at the Ends of Oblivion~ [Final] [Softhouse-Seal & Devil-seal]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

First and foremost I understand that this is technically a Visual Novel. But damn the amount of unneeded exposition is annoying; there is just way too much of it in every scene. Thus ruining part of the enjoyment.

All the girls are virgins, all of them lose it to tentacles and there is the cliche hymen breaking.....

Pregnancy content is sparse, the prouloge has you being raped and getting egged, then you see them coming out, this happens to another one of the girls on a later route. And finally there is one more ending scene that really shows it. Other than that there is "inflation" to look like pregnancy.

There is a an option to turn on scat content/pubic hairs for one of the girls.

There are about 8 - 10 choices in the whole game. Some routes have more where others only have 2.

Imo this feels like an asset flip the girls are all voiced but a lot of the sex scenes feel off because no newer asessts seemed to have been made. for example one girls breast grow larger/start making milk in one scene but in the next scene they are back to being smaller and no milk is seen, yet there is still text references the effects the previous scene made.

I would say this is a solid 2 out of 5 stars for simply being just decent at what it sets out to be. There isn't any true depth or story besides events happening so you can see the girls being raped by tentacles, and anystory elements are there to make it so it is not just sex scene after sex scene.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

wamakima5004

Story:
    It is what the title implied. A lot of tentacles with 4 girls. There is a route for each girls so no tentacles orgy.
    The VN takes place in a small kingdom that is protected by a "god". The "god" requires a girl as sacrifice each year. But the princess of the kingdom don't believe there is a god so she prevent the sacrifice from taking place.
    It is like only one route that explain the background of the story.

CG:
    Many type of tentacles like vines, slime tentacles, tree branches, etc. There is some types of tentacles are just not my type and cause a bit of turn off.
    Quality of CG is pretty good with some scenes have animation.

Overall, it is obvious tentacles are the main theme here, but some scenes I think is a bit too much. Lucky, pressing down Enter can let you quickly get to the next sex scene.