• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Millie's Adventure [Final] [OneLegNinja]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ippolito

Millie’s adventure is the story of a young cowgirl sorceress on a mission to recover her stolen magic staff, a gift from a friend she cares about. That's the whole story, simple and direct, since it is certainly not the focal point of the game.
    But let’s take it one step at a time, starting with the gamepley. This, in turn, is simple and immediate, with only six commands, with Ctrl for melee attack (which is explained only in the text file READ_ME, who knows why) and space for ranged attacks. The enemies we find are more environmental obstacles than anything else, with only a few of them trying to attack us directly, which makes combat optional. The game world is in a pleasant pixel art and is quite content: two cities and two dungeons. In the first city you will find on sale a whistle for horsemen, which unlocks the fast travel (through the map menu), which will be useful. Erotic scenes, on the other hand, are all hand-drawn, except those that happen in overworld, which remain in pixel art.
    Let’s move on to the erotic side: Millie’s Adventure is a game that does not back down and, indeed, is one of the few that pushes all the way to the physical change caused by the continuous and extreme sexual experiences in which our protagonist will take part. So if you are not interested in prolapses or various dilations, it may not be suitable for you. The erotic experience will be the engine behind exploration and backtracking: in fact, various npc and activities are blocked behind a certain level of development of one of the four erotic parts of our girl (mouth, tits, anus and vagina). As these are "trained", they will level up and change in appearance, dilating, slabbing and, eventually, coming out (pure gold is the scene of masturbation with ovaries, unlockable by one of the first npc, something I had never seen before).
    The real problem is that their development, except for level 5, happens too quickly. Indeed, the rush is the real flaw of this experience, which seems to be still incomplete or in development (there are even two or three roads blocked by npc, which makes you think there is a way, or an event, to move them and proceed, but no, there is none), with also a very early ending (without making spoilers, just accept the proposal of a character and see two scenes, end of the game, no other finales).
    A shame, especially for a game with erotic elements so out of the ordinary. It would have been enough to add something more, or slow down Millie’s physical development. Four stars for originality.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Pretty extreme content. This game hits that fetish of extreme body dysmorphia. But it's only really through a small amount of text and some ending scenes.

Story 2/10

Millie's staff is stolen so she goes on an adventure to get her staff back. She catches up to the thief who's already sold it to a man in the city. She goes to the city and the man refuses to return the staff unless she agrees to serve the King for a month as a sex slave.

The plot's pretty thin but you don't play this sort of game for the plot.

Gameplay 4/10

This game requires playing with a specific keyboard configuration without being able to change anything. This requirement almost made me drop the game, but I just learned how to play with a weird hand position/configuration.

The gameplay's okay. It's a type of hack-n-slash but the combat is not really the focus. You mostly run around and try to discover scenes and modify Millie's body.

Art 5/10

This is a short game so there's not a lot of art. There were a couple of visual glitches which lowered the score (Millie's left nipple vibrates).

What exists can be considered extreme such as piercing ovaries, because that's a thing.

Overall 4/10

The game's quite short and I beat it in 3 hours. Although the scenes are nice, the number of scenes are small. The combat doesn't really need to exist as it wasn't that fun.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kakimito

REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!
    1)tech part: unity engine, WASD movement and you CAN NOT change inputs so if you're left-handed like me and cant do your business with right hand - think twice before starting
    2)plot: kinda innocent girl has magic spells shop. one day some person steals her magic wand and she starts her adventure to find it. game has only 1 ending and it is a happy end
    3)art and related: oh my fucking god, I love it! game's fetishes are oral/anal/vaginal sex, prolapses, nipple penetration, futanari (not sure if this one counts tho because theres only 1 futa event) and anthropomorphic characters. art style itself you can see on preview images
    4)length: I spent ~6 hours to finish whole game, if youre a true speedrunner then you can complete it in ~3 hours on your first walkthrough

conclusion: developer didnt have much gamedev experience so you may encounter some code and location design related issues and bugs but if we look at art I think this game absolutely deserves your attention and ~3$ in steam (not sure about exact price, it may differ, my account is not in dollars)
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1005121

Sometimes it's nice to have a game with extreme fetishes. This one goes a bit far for my tastes but was hopeful for something spicy.

Where the game falls flat is gameplay, combat is a drag, hitboxes suck and you don't even get game over scenes.

The biggest let down though is that to get scenes you have to train stats and it is not at all clear in the early game how to do so, resulting in a lot of running around at 1 mph trying to figure out how to progress.

Overall gave up before I even got any real content.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rinter

I'll give it a hesitant 4/5. I'm not really into the extreme fetishes presented here, but for anyone who is, yeah sure it's 4 star material, good enough to have a bit of fun with. About a 2 hour game.

I love me some sluttification / body stats / corruption games so despite the extreme fetishes I just went along for the ride to see where it went. In most games, body stats / corruption is usually just a side element to the story, but with this game it's all about making your body more and more lewd. The main focus. I like this.

The world is hypersexual, public sex is everywhere and embraced. The kingdom's flag is a vagina. Tight pussy is actually seen as a bad thing, people want it loose and well used. The character *starts out* pretty slutty already, so all the development from there just ventures into the extreme stuff.

I'd give it the final 5th star if the combat system were a bit more polished and the artwork was a little better.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Valen_H

Collision boxes need a little improvement, battle maps are too long so buy the whistle ASAP.
    The game has fantasy fetishes and imaginative scenarios, not normal sex and it satisfies a lot of strange tastes.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Teal Flower

Sadly it could have been better but no, it's just bad. It has several of the most annoying features possible. You start with 100 gems but each of your attacks use 5 and once you run out of them you can't attack anymore. Your hitbox is what you see, not your feet so you can't walk next to an enemy if your head hits it (losing one of the only 3 hearts you have). Back to attacking, it takes 1 second to load and fire the spell (at least the starting one). Some enemies take 2 or 3 hits but they have a chance of dropping nothing or just 3 - 7 gems, making you lose gems if you kill enemies, some chasing you at high speed... and here is the worst offender: your stamina depletes very fast and once it hits 0 you drop to the ground and have to wait till you recover it fully to move again.
    The art looked interesting, the fetishes seem to be prolapse, huge dick and such so it might not be your thing.
    If attacking was the expected, consuming nothing with a simple cooldown, and stamina was more forgiving just putting you back to walking speed I would have given it a chance but not like this. Get a full save for the gallery and save yourself from wasting your time.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Das Ras

This is a unique game with fetishes for a very specific kind of person. If you're not into those, good luck with fapping to any of this. Also, sprinting in this game is awful, as millie is an asthmatic with 90 year old lungs and can only sprint for a second and a half before taking another 2 seconds of stun time to catch her breath. If you're into what the other two reviews talk about, go for it. Otherwise, eh.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

N3wTroll

Played this game for a few minutes and decided it wasn't worth it.

First and foremost, if you don't like prolapsed orifices, you will hate this (ie. shoving dildoes into open nipples). There are some short scenes you can do with NPCs around the world and those are pretty vanilla, but any quest or event involves some pretty extreme stuff.

As for gameplay, this game suffers from a "what is my hitbox" issue and when you have only have 3 hearts, low mobility and weak attacks, it sucks.

Such a shame too. The animation quality and art style is original and what I'd like to see from more games on here.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Sinnerspride

Combat is basic action RPG. Understand two things going in: This dev FUCKING LOVES prolapse and FUCKING HATES sprinting. Do not expect to sprint for more than 2 seconds without having an asthma attack. While you're huffing and puffing, enemies can punish the hell out of you (not even sexually) and your character won't react. In a combat situation, it's a death sentence.

The art isn't bad if you're into the fetish. I'm serious when I say that this artist is all-in on prolapse though.