RPGM Completed Minako: Beloved Wife in the Countryside [v1.1 Steam] [Happy Life]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thanks but I still need to open that southern warehouse and I don't know how to do it. I also have to find a statue in the brothel at the very south but I'm playing with the male cuckold character and can't seem to go back inside now (the entrance is blocked)
Unless you've gone into the maze near the playground and got the lotion you can't trade that for the key, so yeah, you can't open the southern warehouse. I remember the maze only opened for me when Minako went on the date with the kid who never leaves his room, if you have not gotten that far then its too early.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Thank you, I just got the key thanks to you. I'm at the very end of the game, getting ready for the sacred ritual and I'm playing as the cuckold husband.

Now I'm only missing the statue in the Black Cat brothel but the guy is now blocking the entrance, I guess it's too late then? Or I just need a membership card somehow to go inside.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
What I meant is full corruption of the naive housewife without her able to choose anything.
Turning her into mindless slut, a sex slave.
I've played ntr games, where the female heroine chooses on her own who the fucks with and takes the dominating side, instead of being blackmailed or so. That's the best kind in my opinion. This here? It's just stupid.
Strongly Agree with you. NTR with consensual sex is better than forced sex and rape NTR . Can you tell me an NTR game you played that has the same preference like us.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is that the well near the shrine? I get nothing from it!
I forget now where all the wells are, but I think there is another well somewhere in the main village. You just have to wander around a bit to find it.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
why is it always gross old bald dudes japan? i mean at least make the husband the gross old guy in these games
why is it always gross old bald dudes japan? i mean at least make the husband the gross old guy in these games
It's what it is. The more ugly the more excited. Strange isn't it. Welcome to NTR :) My Favorites Genre!

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Awesome game, really, this game is topnotch. The first day is a bit confusing and boring, but when you get the jist of how to play, its quite cool. The art is freaking awesome and the story is divided in two parts, before and after "mind breaking", or if you like a more descriptive way, before and after she stop giving a fuck about the dead beat hubby.
The immersion is quite nice too, and the translation seems to be very on par with the original.

I still need to get all the endings but the default one is already nice af.

PS.: It's not NTR if you are the one being NTRed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

U

User_32285

There is one here, but I dont have a ULMF account

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes