RPGM Completed Minako: Beloved Wife in the Countryside [v1.1 Steam] [Happy Life]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Yeah this is good kind of NTR I only had problem with that blonde dude seriously he was so cliche if corruption would start with that otaku it would be way better.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
For me games like this are not 100% NTR because you don't play as the Dude. As the dude you are placed in the game world yourself and you grow attached to possible female partners and try to get them yourself and when they are taken away by other dudes and you (sometimes) can't even prevent it then it is NTR (jealousy, anger, helplessness etc.).

But in this game you mostly play as the female and let her get corrupted and cheat on her husband who you basically have no connection to because you don't play as him. On the contrary.. you want the woman to fuck around.. otherwise you don't see fap material and maybe even identify more with the Dudes that bang you (i.e. the Chick) than with the husband because technically you are taking the Chick away from the husband.

But that's just my point of view and i enjoyed this game and games with female POV alot.. that includes "NTR" or cheating games.. especially when they include sweet impregnation/pregnancy.

Reactions: Ellefolk

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Is this game really heavy when you play it? When I walked outside the house I can barely move and I have to press escape everytime Any solution for this?

Miami1984

Sep 18, 2017
i reallly love how the story how it starts but its so unrealistic if minako already fucked with that guy i know some of other type of players likes it fast but the story is for me more importent than erverthing no wife in the world would cheat his man so easy. inn my wife had the best story of all rpgmaker games ive ever played it was very short but i loved the story but Mischief War Little Island Legend was a game like this if somebody agree with me.Then you must play Mischief War Little Island Legend.

Reactions: Kibad

tenma_

Jul 17, 2017
Is this game really heavy when you play it? When I walked outside the house I can barely move and I have to press escape everytime Any solution for this?
Some RPGM Games have this issue, you can use
So you can change in-game fps.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Some RPGM Games have this issue, you can use
So you can change in-game fps.
Thanks dude I thought I was the only one having this problem but what does it do? Again thanks for replying I thought the thread was dead xD Because nobody is replying

Reactions: tenma_

tenma_

Jul 17, 2017
Thanks dude I thought I was the only one having this problem but what does it do? Again thanks for replying I thought the thread was dead XD Because nobody is replying
It increase the game speed, just use the default 60fps, or you can actually speedrun the game by using 500fps.

tenma_

Jul 17, 2017
So How do I increase it's game speed? Do I set it in lower or higher?
If you set the fps to 60, you will be able to play the game normally, if you set on higher fps, you can make the game run fast, so you can do things more quickly.

Basically, if you set higher fps, you have more speed, if you set on a lower fps config, you have less speed.

And of course, the game has to be open, and the program need to be set on "Ace".

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
If you set the fps to 60, you will be able to play the game normally, if you set on higher fps, you can make the game run fast, so you can do things more quickly.

Basically, if you set higher fps, you have more speed, if you set on a lower fps config, you have less speed.

And of course, the game has to be open, and the program need to be set on "Ace".
But when i set it on Higher fps I get slower? When I set it to 30 fps It's more smooth when walking?

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
Is a good game, but in some images looks like it has a cg window o remember room and i cant find it.. some help please? where i can see the h-scenes again? (sorry for my english)

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
You need go around the inn, for the right side, there is a little pad betwen the trees and the inn, you will se a sparkling stairs you will get nude to enter in the pool just go ahead and get in the pool to get to the point you mark.... i hope it help.
i cant go hotsprings wtf

Last edited:

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Is a good game, but in some images looks like it has a cg window o remember room and i cant find it.. some help please? where i can see the h-scenes again? (sorry for my english)
In the title screen; main menu, there is an option for replaying scenes, 'Replay mode'. I think this is what you're looking for?

Reactions: Kagami217
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes