RPGM - Completed - Minamo's Island [Final] [monotool]

1. 3.00 star(s)

shmanzu

A mature woman goes to an island and get sexually assaulted and raped in various different and creative ways while she feebly protests.

If that is up your alley, download the game. Personally, I found it a bit dull,
  2. 5.00 star(s)

makashi

in few words:

a very good game that fulfills very well what it promises, it does not have the best quality in the world, but it is very well developed, so it can be ignored.

technical aspects:

the game has a very simple and direct story, they propose to give you an island where the protagonist is harassed and that’s what he offers you, very well executed.

the game is very easy and direct, you don’t need to farm almost anything and it’s very easy to discover ALL the events that it offers you.

it may not be very beautiful artistically, but it has a very good and very diverse animation, in addition to a simple dubbing that is also well executed.

this game simply doesn’t matter in any technical aspect, it offers very well what they propose, you can only miss a better art and a deeper story, otherwise it’s fast and to the point.

final considerations:

great game, simple, fast, easy, really good, at least I really liked it, but even so I still missed a better graphic quality and a character development.

final grade: 8.5

I recommend? for sure, for those who are experienced or not, very good game, maybe if you want something more beautiful and polished it is not the game for you.