4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ247911_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is an RPGMAKER Game which has several erotic mini events on an island.
The female protagonist often gets tricked into sexual acts. To advance to new parts of the map there are several ways to earn money.
There is no battle or gameover.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-04
Release Date: 2019-03-09
Developer: monotool -
Translator: G0tcha - F95zone
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ247911_img_smp1.jpg RJ247911_img_smp2.jpg RJ247911_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If any tags are missing please let us know.

eric224

Aug 17, 2017
I was prepping a save file zip while wating for the download and turns out it was included in the download. GG well played

Reactions: Kale31

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
I was prepping a save file zip while wating for the download and turns out it was included in the download. GG well played

Yeah I noted that in the ReadMe File I added as well =D

Took me a good week to translate all of it, hardest part were the in game events. Translating them without breaking them, had to rewrite some code for that as well. xD

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for the upload and translation! Are you working on any other games after this, G0tcha?
You are welcome! :) I haven' t decided on anything specific yet, and while it is fun, it's also kinda exhausting to go through a couple hundred dialogues of text and coding and translate and correcting them lol. However Ashita ha docchida!? is another Circle I really like and i might translate a few games from them. Would love to get my hands on a copy of Quest & Quest - Tour Princess Orelei III their newest game so far. I bought all their main games so far... but waiting on a deal on that one.

Are the animations new or recycled from Mono Quest?
Also many Fem Protag games recently, very nice.
As far as i know the developer made new builds for this one, and there weren't any specific poses or scenes that looked rehashed, other than that the illustrator does have some favorites for some specific scenes/outcomes. Same applies for the new game that will come out this month.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
so... any advice on how to get through the blue dungeon? does it have to due with giving the cat the dangerous fish? because i've tried to run through it several times, but towards the middle a guy walks into the only available path and just stands there without moving.

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
so... any advice on how to get through the blue dungeon? does it have to due with giving the cat the dangerous fish? because i've tried to run through it several times, but towards the middle a guy walks into the only available path and just stands there without moving.
Just retried the section, and got through without any problems, your turns must be absolutley accurate otherwise you will get caught. I have to admit that it is not that easy but doable.

Reactions: clash bluelight

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
My apologies... I had to fix the coding on two of the maps for the items mermaid doll and the fishes, everything should be working correctly now. I uploaded a fixed version of the game to all hosters again! (Since I was using multiple copies of the game for testing, somehow 2 older scripts were mixed in, this is now fixed!)

It doesn't affect the gallery Save though, but it could have interfered from progressing at some points where these items are needed, when you play it for yourself! The Save files you already have/made yourself will still work though!

I also attached this post as part of the changelog in the main post!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
This game gives me a deja-vu feeling like if I already played it. Still I will try this, the art may see simple for many out here but I consider it charming.

Thanks for translating this game G0tcha you are the MVP!

Reactions: Limint and rKnight
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes