4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hironakamuraxp

Dec 6, 2018
Okay, so I found the dangerous fish, but when I tried to give it to the cat it says the same dialogue, so nothing happens. Can somebody help me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
Okay, so I found the dangerous fish, but when I tried to give it to the cat it says the same dialogue, so nothing happens. Can somebody help me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you downloaded my updated fixed version from today? I have corrected that, sorry for the inconvenience! Your save file should still work though!

Should now look like this:

fixed.jpg

hironakamuraxp

Dec 6, 2018
Have you downloaded my updated fixed version from today? I have corrected that, sorry for the inconvenience! Your save file should still work though!

Should now look like this:

View attachment 928425
Oh, actually, I didn't. I read about the fix but didn't pay attention that it could be it. Sorry about that haha
Thanks for the answer and the great work!

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
wow i also have this, japanese version is saved on google storage and also nice upload :cool::cool:

pokemon7

Nov 1, 2017
You are welcome! :) I haven' t decided on anything specific yet, and while it is fun, it's also kinda exhausting to go through a couple hundred dialogues of text and coding and translate and correcting them lol. However Ashita ha docchida!? is another Circle I really like and i might translate a few games from them. Would love to get my hands on a copy of Quest & Quest - Tour Princess Orelei III their newest game so far. I bought all their main games so far... but waiting on a deal on that one.

As far as i know the developer made new builds for this one, and there weren't any specific poses or scenes that looked rehashed, other than that the illustrator does have some favorites for some specific scenes/outcomes. Same applies for the new game that will come out this month.
OMG, I thought I was the only one who liked Ashita ha docchida!? work. If you do translate them you would be my Hero. No scratch that, you would be my God.

Reactions: G0tcha

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for your work. Love the game
Can some one tell me how to drink sake in the bar?
Edit - Damn you just have to sit at the empty table.

Also, is there anything like lewd stat in this game? Like in the beginning we only get one option like 'dislike' , 'resist' when H-event occurs right!
If we keep repeating the event then will there be any different versions of the same event like in which she agrees to do lewd stuff?

Last edited:

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for your work.
Can some one tell me how to drink sake in the bar?
After you buy it, just go the the empty table to the left and interact with it, you can drink there, one of the customers is telling you that as well =D

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
The game keeps crashing randomly on my computer. I mean it gets stuck during dialogues and there's nothing I can do to fix that other than restarting the game and hoping it won't happen again. Is this a known issue with this game or the engine?

Last edited:

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
The game keeps crashing randomly on my computer. I mean it gets stuck during dialogues and there's nothing I can do to fix that other than restarting the game and hoping it won't happen again. Is this a known issue with this game or the engine?
neither to be honest...have you installed the most recent RTP package for games like these though..?

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
My RTP package version is 1.00 and that's the most recent version I see under "RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package" on the rpgmaker website.

I did not have this issue with other RPGMaker games.

Slobodam

Jul 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me similar games to this? :D I am looking for something like this, or Paladin lias and similar :D

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
I doubt that DLsite contacted the fan translator in the OP and asked for it.
Then again...it IS a crazy world we live in... o_O
Nah nobody contacted me. So I doubt it is the same version. The site also states a DLsite offical translation, so I guess they hired someone for it? Unless.... I mean since it is their creation, they just used what was already available lol

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes