Flash Abandoned Mind Conquest [v0.05] [Changer]

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, but given that the population of everything raided just a few times usually drops to the minimum of 5 or 10, production is miniscule.
I basically needed to raid for food 4 times a day just to keep the food positive, and even turning all towns controlled to food production would leave me with a negative. I assume this will be solved once the next area comes around, though.
Well, until we conquer that.
It's still early, so I'm not worried - could be, after all, that you are indeed going for that pressure of constant conquest as a primary game mechanic.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
HypnoChanger isn't supposed to be public?

I can update the changelog in the meantime but I ain't promoting until I have the right info

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
View attachment 329792
HypnoChanger isn't supposed to be public?

I can update the changelog in the meantime but I ain't promoting until I have the right info
I did release it publicly, but Patreon is a bit weird about posts. I'm not allowed to make any post which contains mature content "public" so even though I released that version to the public, and it can be found on newgrounds, gamejolt, and itch.io, the post I made on Patreon still has to be patron only in order to not get in trouble with Patreon.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I did release it publicly, but Patreon is a bit weird about posts. I'm not allowed to make any post which contains mature content "public" so even though I released that version to the public, and it can be found on newgrounds, gamejolt, and itch.io, the post I made on Patreon still has to be patron only in order to not get in trouble with Patreon.
just post the url and make the post public to all
or when you write a comment that a new version is out, post the DL version here ;)

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Patreon is pretty strict about linking to mature content. they consider "not posting the mature content directly, but linking to it" to be a "loophole" and they don't like loopholes.

The downloadable link for the new version is here though:

D

Deleted member 1486957

Where are savegames located? I can't find them anywhere inside game's folder. I would like to create backups just in case I screw up an attack or something, and to avoid overwriting a game when starting a new one.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I thought I would give it a try but I couldnt get past the "Evil Overlords.exe has stopped working" stage.
Still unsure if I am trying to play Evil Overlords or Mind Conquest

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
That mind minigame is kinda fucked, if you fail once you are better of reloading save because numbers will get ridiculous. I sure as hell know I not going to be able to do anything about -226.

industrious

Oct 20, 2017
I feel pretty dumb but whenever I get to the first leader's enslavement, I can't seem to do anything. Clicking the channels wutg the mouse doesn't seem to produce any effects - is this just a weird bug or is there something I'm missing?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Seems interessting. Would be shame to get abandond.
well Mind Conquest is just a side project Adventure High(main project) & Spiral Clicker(side project that seems like its become the main project) are higher priorities. worst comes to worst Changer is not just going to up and abandon this without saying anything.

oh I forgot about Succuquset

Last edited:

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
HypnoChanger , just wanted to let you know that the following

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.DA!ml
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D6!ml

were coming up as such in Windows Defender in the v0.06. Not sure if they are false positives or not, but you might want to address that.

Dackd

Dec 31, 2020
Does anyone know how you get your body back instead of Terri stabbing you in the back? I tried everything but I can only get her to betray me

Mar 23, 2021
Does anyone know how you get your body back instead of Terri stabbing you in the back? I tried everything but I can only get her to betray me
So far, no one's been able to figure it out. It has something to do with the conversations you have with her, since those can also influence whether your body is M/F, but that's all I've been able to understand so far. The game is in an Alpha stage: just barely playable. It's probably just not implemented yet that the Protagonist is healed and teams with Terri.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So far, no one's been able to figure it out. It has something to do with the conversations you have with her, since those can also influence whether your body is M/F, but that's all I've been able to understand so far. The game is in an Alpha stage: just barely playable. It's probably just not implemented yet that the Protagonist is healed and teams with Terri.
I've definitely gotten my body back in my playthrough. It just depends on which choices you make, although I think having sex with certain characters will also cause the invisible meter to go up or down. If you look in the game's image folder, you can see all the scenes associated with the new body.