Flash Abandoned Mind Conquest [v0.05] [Changer]

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
So I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I think I've found a bug in the newest (v0.07) release of this. During the first defensive battle you fight after capturing the leader of Datloaf, you can't assign soldiers to the walls, the buttons just don't work. You can still assign them to the fields or leave them in the garrison though.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, I'm not the owner of the thread so I can't update the first post unfortunately.
I'm sure if you ask nicely someone will do it. If that is what you want, of course. Or just put a link in a post, and I'm sure it'll eventually be copied to the OP.
Again, if you even want that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yeah, I'm not the owner of the thread so I can't update the first post unfortunately.
Report the first post. Or make a post explaining in detail what is wrong with the first post and report that it.
either way it would help if you mention you are the game's author.
Mods will see the report and then fix the first post for you. unless they reject the report which can sometimes happen. but usually they just fix it

Last edited:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, it's not literally abandoned but I don't know when the next version will be out. I'm a year deep into doing nothing but bug fixing this next version. the programmer I hired sends me a new version once a month, and I play it and list out all the bugs I found, and repeat ad nauseam. x_x The bugs are slowly moving from game breaking to just annoying so hopefully it won't be too many more repeats of this cycle before the game is presentable...

fig26uk

Apr 8, 2022
Yeah, it's not literally abandoned but I don't know when the next version will be out. I'm a year deep into doing nothing but bug fixing this next version. the programmer I hired sends me a new version once a month, and I play it and list out all the bugs I found, and repeat ad nauseam. x_x The bugs are slowly moving from game breaking to just annoying so hopefully it won't be too many more repeats of this cycle before the game is presentable...
Ouch, that sounds like a super annoying cycle! Maybe you need a better developer!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelpinn