lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
just finished the game, its so good..

i love it when ntr is unavoidable and the heroine got badly corrupted but still have a wholesome ending

really looking forward to their next work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
i cannot find the red armor because i cant enter the boys section because everytime i try it says "i onder where kotori is" but kotori is just in the cafeteria and speaking to her doesnt do anything

Jun 22, 2017
Can I play this game without the other game and how closely related are they?
There is no need to play the other game. From a time perspective they actually happen around the same time, so there is miniscule influence from one to the other.

If you've played the other, you will recognize one of the female antagonist, Kurone, and can enjoy some small eastereggs but nothing important or substantive.

Serpentail

Aug 7, 2017
I was like other folks here. Download the game, full save and see a gallery. Just some hentai pictures like always. BUT I was curious and started to play. “I will give it a try for 15 mins”.

I ended up spending around 10 hours on this game. Events/pictures feel much much better when you know the context/characters. Characters are great and story of MC hits like a truck. Seriously… this hentai game has better story than some movies or books. I like when you feel something. Give it a try and take it slowly... gently.

furkanbozkir21

Feb 11, 2024
guys is this false positive or nah ? i dont wanna get in trouble with this virus stuff ever again...

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes