VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Miri's Corruption [v0.1.9.7] [LewdAnnieMay]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Stat

Damn, instant favorite already, good job!

+ Great models
    + Writing is good (and not super long!)
    + Already nice amount of choices
    + Good variety of scenes
    + All scenes are animated

~ Pregnancy only for "bad endings" so far

- No sounds
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Game uses Skyrim models and art style and that's plus for people who played Skyrim and want to see this type of version.
    + We have animations for sex scenes and they are decent.

Bad Points
    -It could be far far better if we are Dragonborn like in Skyrim and we had a similar story with the touch of adult stuff, that would be dope or at least we could have a well-written story about someone from Skyrim or something original maybe? But instead, we have this mindless fuckfest.
    -It could be far far better if we had a choice for protagonist and protagonist gender like Skyrim, being forced to play one gender is kind of bad for a parody of a game like Skyrim giving you a lot of freedom.
    -General game gives you two choices and it's creating you illusion you actually have a choice about scenes... Well, you kind of don't. Because if you choose a non-corruption choice story doesn't progress at all. Or you can't take some choices because of not having enough corruption points etc. That quest just stays there and you can't progress the game and can't see any content at all.
    -We actually have a couple of different endings but all of them are bad endings and happen because of corruption choices and that's tied to the latest bad point. Basically, you reach somewhere in the story only if you choose corruption choices and that includes different outcomes and endings.
    -Quality needs to improve. Renders/pictures actually look and they can use a little improvement. But animations look like 720p or something and they are no match with renders/pictures.

For The End
    Honestly, this is nothing more than quick-fap material. DEV could have just shared animations in Rule34 and nobody would feel the difference... Basically, if you are looking good game don't play, but if you want to see Elf with Skyrim models having a lot of sex just skip all text and watch the sex scenes because the story has nearly zero meaning and this thing is soo far from being game...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Holdem High

Lot's of potential here. At the moment this seems more like a demo showing off the Dev's skills using Skyrim to create an AVN

Models are very hot and the game is very lewd.

I think the Dev, if he would want to, has the opportunity here to create a really cool and sexy adventure. If the story does flesh out, I think it would benefit from a a little adjustment in the sex/story ratio. ATM it feels like the dev is just showing off how hot he can make this stuff :)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

"The stranger's voice is feminine and has large breasts." It was this line that told me, I was in for a real treat.

MY. FUCKING. SIDES.

Sorry, but I just can't. Please, for the love of everything that is good in this world, find an editor and, preferably, a bunch of beta readers. And try to take writing a bit less seriously. There's a reason Sierra Lee is pretty much the only one successful in this niche. Going for purple prose smut is not actually easy. Well, unless you want to end up with voices that have boobs.

But the bigger issue is that this story pretty much abandons any hopes of having corruption from the very start. You see, the protag acts like she's already corrupted to the core, even if physically she's a virgin (not for long!) Suck a horse cock at corruption level 0 (zero)? No problem, chief, one equine dong coming right up!

The whole idea of a corruption story entails guiding a girl from protest, through offence, then reluctance, to growing enthusiasm and, finally, ending up fully addicted to cock. Or rug. Yet our Virgin Miri reaches the end point in one scene, or about ten sentences. Whoa, that's a speedrun champ if I ever saw one, demonic lust mark or not.

Overall, this is not good. I could see myself enjoying it at least somewhat if it had a lot more scenes, but it would be still an entirely forgettable novel.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SpaceMarine1989

Despite how short this was, it already does very well by how engaging the characters are in their brief moments but still feel like solid actual people.

Of course, the meat of this game I was looking forward to is of the erotic kind, and I was not disappointed with what I got. While the lack of any sound of score did leave me dejected, the scenes and the writing practically with erotic energy and actually encourages you to look at them.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

siftRM

Finally, skyrim rendered degeneracy of the highest order. Honestly the renders are breathtakingly good, somehow surpassing any other 3D game I've seen of late. The writing is pretty cute, main character has some good hentai lines that really make it work. I would say the downside is that all the guys are ugly bastards but we don't need them, because we 1, don't see their faces, and 2, we got horses and wolves and futa demons which balances it all out. Also props for making this one of the best one handed games around, 10/10 looking forward to more.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Dang I'm liking this game. Good fets, some sexy as hell scenes, it definitely stands out from the unending spam of games which are clones of each other with the same formulas, renders, and fets, and takes itself in some hot unique directions.
    The only 3 reasons I don't give it a 5 are it's still relatively new to deserve that, I prefer when there's some option to play from the male perspective (hey I can get into the mind of a horse if it's dicking down a hot girl, trust me ;) ), and it's got multiple paths and a gallery but little guidance and no gallery unlock, once or twice I've gotten bored of a version before unlocking all.
    Still, it's got WAY more good than bad and if it keeps progressing this way, adding content like it has been, staying relatively bug free, it'll be a 5 star standout before long and if you haven't tried it and you like the fets, give it a try asap.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Retrofyyy

This is a very early stage in the game and I think It was phenomenal from the little bit I played. I played [v0.1.3] and I really loved that they weren't scared to go out there with way different kinks that you never find anywhere else. Such as sex scenes with the animatronics and different bad endings where you kind of got to see what would happen to the character if she got too much sex. So it really gave some lore to the mark on her and the demon shes with too.
    Animations:5/5
    Story:?/5 (Too short)
    Characters:?/5 (4 or 5 characters)
    Skippable content and extra content:5/5 (basically can skip whatever you dont want to do and it even tells you what ones will end your run so you can save it just to see what happens)

All in all I cant wait to see more stuff from this game and the dev team. Goodluck!!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

aktzv

There was already mentioned a lot of prise for this game, with mostly all of them I agree. So it will be pointless to mention them again.

But in short, interesting non linear story (at least so far in v0.1.3), great art (even if for my tast to much thic body).

So I hope this will not het abandoned, and we have continuation soon.
    You have my SubscribeStar pledge :).
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Dixiepig

First off, the writing is great. Miri's internal monologue is genuinely hot. The non-sex scene writing establishes a compelling setting and characters while keeping an engaging pace.

The art looks great. It's made in Skyrim, so all the environment assets, props, outfits and actors feel like they belong together. The protagonist is gorgeous, and the dev has an eye for choosing shots that show her off. The game uses animations liberally.

As of now, the game's story is just starting. But it already demonstrates strong use of branching paths and player choice.

Definitely keep an eye on this game. But even at this early stage of development, it's worth your time.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

AnonKitten

this game has a lot of potential to be great. i love that it has a choose your own adventure vibe. i wish it had more content and more scenes so i hope the dev keeps pushing to release fun and interesting content in this skyrim subuniverse
  12. 5.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

This is a true, rare gem, even almost other 5/5 games. If tags and screenshoths looks good to you, go ahead and download, you won't be dissapointed.

The good:
    - straightforward
    - great art
    - good writing
    - amazing pacing
    - no bullshit grind or anything, events progress as fast as you can read/watch them
    - a TON of content for such an early version, most games here have this much content 6 months after release, not in the first update that was added after a week on this site
    - first patch added after a week of release and added a sizable chunk of content, what the hell???

Bad:
    - graphics COULD be better i suppose
    - complaining is a really hard fetish for me, in this aspect this game is quite dissapointing, but i can always complain about having nothing to complain about...

As of now it's already a great game, if the dev will continue like this it will be one of the best games on this site.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1565687

What a game!!!
    Classic straight forward corruption of an innocent busty broad, but the quality and quantity of the sexual content for an initial release is unmatched.

Lack of sound is a massive drawback that I hope the developer can look into changing, especially if the game gets the support that it deserves.

Just give a try, it wastes no time in grabbing your attention.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Tasty-Berkley

- Review of version 0.1.3 -

This much content this early? And of such high quality? Dude(tte), you're making the other game devs on this site look bad by comparison :D
    If you can keep this up Miri's Corruption may very well become one of the best games here.

------

The game feels more like a proper CYOA than yet another run-of-the-mill VN/"interactive" comic book that we've seen countless times over. The high amount of bad ends that you can't stumble into on accident is also something that should be more common.
    This could potentially lead to so many branching paths that developement grinds to a halt (looking at you ******* *****) but based on what I've seen so far I'm not worried.

The decision to make the visuals with a modded Skyrim is actually pretty clever and the dev clearly knows how to use it. A very welcome change to the 3D models we've seen before in other games. The scenes themselves are top notch too.
    Also massive props to the artist(s) who created the model and textures for the protagonist. I don't remember the last time I saw such a 3D body that was, at the same time, so breedable and so cuddleable. Seriously, I'm an ass man through and through (and she is definately not lacking in that area) but those breasts made me go "Mommy? Sorry, mommy? Sorry..."

I can't comment on the plot yet, but the premise definately shows a lot of potential.

The others have mentioned the lack of sound and music, and I have to agree. Even a basic background music or even some ambient nature sounds would do wonders. Definately something for the dev to look into if possible.
    That being said I'm fine with a mute game if everything else will be as good as what we've seen so far.

"But is it worth pla-" YES, IT IS. I'm practically sucking the games dick here, what more do you need to hear?
    Go play it. If you don't like it then I don't know what to tell you.
    Me? I'm definately putting this one on my watchlist.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

wowassault

For a V 0.1 this game has more content and quality then 95% of all the other projects listed on this site that have had months/years of development.

This is how you come out of the gate, excellent stuff!
    Can't wait for future updates!

Ps. As the person listed under here, I agree with that some simple sounds/music will make this game a ton better, I had to put up some music myself cause it was just too dam quiet! :KEK:

Pss. I hope there will be more adventures with brutus.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

c.Shadow

I loved the rendering and the image quality, I'll be waiting for more!
    At first I was surprised by the image quality I was also intrigued by the routes I hope they continue
    But I would also like to suggest that you add sounds to make the story immersion better, for everything else I am happy
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Lord of Hentaiz

+ Good Renders
    + Good Animations
    + Good Characters ( and some lovely grey morality advice given by a character regarding murder hobos and the greater good )
    + Fun plot/setting/concept ( I like that there is no big bad evil, just a couple of scrubs and various factions to be concerned about )
    + Choose your kinks ( bestiality was well done )

- Lack of cumshots or certain animations skyrim loverslab mods might lack ( like Brutus, the dogs, or sucubus pulling out of Miri with a slight gape or plop )
    - The game isn't finished yet T_T

v0.1

PS
    Miri and Erika should be able to recruit Brutus to join their adventuring party. After all, what good adventurer wouldn't want to have a loyal steed help them with their long and hard journey? I'm sure that Brutus would be more than willing to watch their backs :3