5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Latest version of game + walkthrough, not sure of source of error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's why the dev advised people to start a new game, because of the new implementations to the script.

I did also add in the Mod OP about that when i did updated the mod.
1622987426242.png

But no, that's not a mod error.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
is a gallery mod possible?
Probably yes, but I don't know if it's worth adding a gallery at the moment, since this game after more than two years since its release has practically no sexual scenes (because I don't rather include one scene of masturbation and maybe a few scenes of peeping), so far it's really a "blue balls simulator" type game. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Probably yes, but I don't know if it's worth adding a gallery at the moment, since this game after more than two years since its release has practically no sexual scenes (because I don't rather include one scene of masturbation and maybe a few scenes of peeping), so far it's really a "blue balls simulator" type game. ;)
is a gallery mod possible?
Yes it is, but like Mario4don said, it's not worth adding a gallery at the moment, there's only 2 scenes, and the game does have a gallery, at least it does have the scripts for one but the dev didn't activate the gallery yet

Reactions: Mario4don

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Does the version of the mod for Mirror Mine v0.17.0 work OK with Mirror Mine v0.17.1 or does the mod need to be updated to function correctly? :unsure:

EDIT: Um, what are the 12 files in the Uninstall folder for? :unsure:

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Does the version of the mod for Mirror Mine v0.17.0 work OK with Mirror Mine v0.17.1 or does the mod need to be updated to function correctly? :unsure:

EDIT: Um, what are the 12 files in the Uninstall folder for? :unsure:
I don't advise using, the v0.17.1 corrected some bugs, so the bugs will still be on my mod, i will update the mod soon.

The files are there if you don't want the game without the mod.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I don't advise using, the v0.17.1 corrected some bugs, so the bugs will still be on my mod, i will update the mod soon.

The files are there if you don't want the game without the mod.
The Mod is updated to the v0.17.1
Yeah, I didn't think it would be good but I find it's usually best to check first! ;)

Thanks for the speedy response and the even speedier update! (y)

• Red Heart

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Yes, you should take my game folder inside the MOD folder and put in the Mirror Mine Main folder and when ask to replace say yes. So that my scripts files replaces the original ones.
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "MirrorMine-0.17.1-pc" folder.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Please read the installation instructions in the OP very carefully again.
You need to copy only the "game" folder from the mod and replace it in the game, and you also copied the "uninstall" folder from the mod which is only used to restore the original game files if you want to uninstall this wt mod.

• Red Heart

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Please read the installation instructions in the OP very carefully again.
You need to copy only the "game" folder from the mod and replace it in the game, and you also copied the "uninstall" folder from the mod which is only used to restore the original game files if you want to uninstall this wt mod.
Do you think i should add a readme file in there?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote