VN - Ren'Py - Misanthropy [v0.1] [Cosmic Poptart]

1. 5.00 star(s)

yamanra90

Trully excellent! A well written slow burner where the corruption is not too over the top and is at least somewhat believable (compared to your average game).

I especially like the character of Ren and can't wait to see her fall for the antagonist.

Great job, really eager to see more of it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sfoMMA85

One word... though f95 doesnt let me put one word so, here I am typing some words.... well skip all these words, the important one word is the following word, which is just a word, combined with a punctuation mark;

Promising!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Phosbestrock

Review of Misanthropy [v0.2]

What is this? A slow burn netorare with pretty good dialogue?
    You don't see that often

Good points:
    Very gradual progress, this really isn't a fuckfest right from the beginning.
    Dev is clearly taking his time building relationships between
    protagonists - so that the inevitable demolition is that much more impressive.
    the erotic content that is there doesn't feel forced, the guy stealing the girls clearly has to work for it.
    And I mean what can I say about him, he is such a manipulative
    asshole - pretty much perfect for this kind of story
    Main girls are hot and thankfully there aren't too many of them,
    story has tight focus on the mother and the childhood friend.
    There are very few signs of the famed hentai logic in the writing (so far at least), hope it keeps up.
    Also the main menu is really creative, although a bit confusing at first,
    it gives a taste of what is to come which is appreciated

Now for some nitpics:
    The art is good, but not amazing, it gets the job done
    The character of the husband and son (especially the husband) are
    cartoonishly pathethic, I mean sure it is a staple of modern NTR, but this
    takes me out of the story a little. Still this is just my personal preference
    Also one thing that really bothered me - it is the sprite of the wife
    in casual clothes, why are her breasts like that when she is supposed to
    be wearing a bra? Her work uniform looks perfectly fine, what is going on here!?

Overall incredibly strong start, sure hope the work gets attention it deserves
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FMID

Frankly, it's an absurdly good start for a new dev. This is equal to and clearly takes some inspiration from the very best Japanese MILF corruption games/doujins.

Not only that but it's like she's built in the EXACT type of MILF I absolutely adore. Sagging tits, pubic hair and a willingness to cheat based on her sexual desires and not coercion.

I have a feeling this will become one of the gold standards for NTR games on this site and I welcome further updates.

Congrats, Dev!!!