RPGM - Completed - Misfortune of Little Witch [Final] [Unitonasubi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Radbug

Game made in 5 minutes. Not gameplay - WHOLE GAME.

Author probably find 5 matching pictures somewhere in the internet and try to squeeze it into the game. Only 1 sex scene, the rest are various of harrasment.

Pros:
    + it's working
    + it have music

Cons:
    - everything else

2/10
  2. 1.00 star(s)

lilithh

Great potential for a game, but this literally is over in 10 minutes or less. Good art, nice MC, nice scenes, but really, this is less length than a demo. Would not recommend this if you're looking for a lengthier experience.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zaidas

A very short and sweet game with a cute little main female character.
    Girl just goes from one place to another and performs erotic and sexual actions with npcs. Don't forget to run away early. She will get caught by the guards and one more scene will be shown. There is not much more to say.
    Definitely worth 10 minutes of my life. If you are into such art, it won't hurt to download and play it.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Radience

The game is so short scenes just happen because why not? i love the art i really do and that's why this was a disapointment for me because this game is barelly longer than 10 minutes thats how short and random the game is.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Redyqar

This game is extremely good.
    Does it have a lot of CGs, no it doesn't.
    Does it have good and developed story or characters, well not really.
    Is gameplay really good, nope.
    So how is it good then, you probably wounder, well it's good because it never pretends what is has all of this thing. This game is short sure, but way to often we can see games what have little to nothing to show but require hours of boring gameplay. This game is sure not a masterpiece, but it is solid rpgm game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

jonnydoucer

Decent little mini game. It's just that though... a mini game. It's like 5 minutes. The pastel esque artwork is cute. There's no complicated gameplay. You can win or lose the battles without any consequence.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

qazad

I was worried when i saw how small this game was.. and unfortunally it proved to be well founded.

The biggest flaw with this game is that you can do everything and finish it in under 10 minutes.

Art is ok for the most part but her legs look broken/melted when shes naked on the standing picture.

Story is lazy/non-existant (mostly due to only being a 10 min game i guess) and essentially boils down to:
    We say you bad witch! prove to us you not!
    I not bad witch! I do whatever you ask to prove it!

Game has a total of 5 scenes the ability to undress and enter the male/female bath without any further consequence.

2 scenes are forced.
    2 for losing the 2 battles in the game
    and one bad end for running away.

The only reason i didn't rate it a 2 is that the art is better than what usually recieves a 2 and atleast the game didn't waste my time and had cg proportional to the game's length, rather than resorting to grinding or pointless battles and mazes.