Unity - Completed - Miss Kyoko wants to get done! [v1.0] [Hurricane Dot Com]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Victoria_

This game has some really good things, but the flaws are pretty noticeable which makes me unable to give it a higher score.

The good:
    • The art style it's amaizing, probably the best of the game. The pixel art is really well done and there isn't a single moment on the game which made me think it looks bad or any other style would have worked better. If you like pixel games, you'll love this one.
    • As far as I've seen on this site, there aren't many games which main topic is prostitution, so if thou have a fetish with it, you should give it a try.
    • Gyarus.
    • Decent voice acting.
    The bad:
    • The resolution may be broken depending of your pc, making it difficult to play the game.
    • Gameplay eventually becomes boring and repetitive.
    • Scenes are randomly placed, so you can beat the whole game without seeing some of them.
    • Changing clothes only affect the information menu art.
    • If you're a completionist, trying to get all the clothes is extremelly slow because they are given randomly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Great pixel art, and the protagonist was refreshing, not the typical innocent girl corrupted, but a girl who's already a perv. The gameplay is as simple as it gets, just walk around the stages and offer people sex. The animations are good, but there aren't that many per stage, so you'll end up watching the same ones until your fame reaches high enough that you can advance to the next one. At least there's a skip option. Overall good game, but it gets a bit repetitive. I wish the outfits you pull for in the gatcha would be visible in the animations, but they're only in the info screen.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

thewateroflife

This one's for the gyaru lovers out there. You want money, so you get straight to carrying out sales. These are indeed some high-quality huge dot animation, but it's entirely random how you go about running your business. When you unlock the gallery, it's just a simple scroll through the 160 different animations (counting variations). Getting to that gallery unlock was simply approaching however-many people and clicking through the sales pitch, so it gets rather repetitive rather quickly. At least the dialogue's different for each person, though.

The promo image mentioned gatcha costume unlocks, but that only applies to the status screen, not you as you're walking around or rendering services.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

entomology1233

One of those "games" that defeats the purpose of an interactive medium.
    Progression isn't rewarding or challenging.
    The accessibility of the scenes is annoying because it's sole interactive element is click to walk. click on dude. click on talk. read the dialogue. and then click to entice, which is another talk. And then you cant even select what you want to do.
    It looks great, but if I feel like I'm doing more work with less reward than doing a passive medium (watching) then it fails as a game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

lnomsim

The art is nice, and that's it.
    +it's voiced
    +there is an attempt at having actual gameplay

-it's only an attempt
    -very repetitive
    -you use the money to buy tickets. You use the tickets to draw cards. Said cards unlock outfits... that doesn't change her model but only her card. Yep, the whole point of progressing in the game is pointless.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Technically.... this is a good game and it is exactly what it is and nothing more at all whatsoever. Kyoko is hot and sexy. Animations are great and not just a edited single image.

Is this amazing or great no it is not. Game is alright and a little repetitive. Overall would have made for a way better animation. That the art is not limited to looking like a 144p-360p video is fucking phenomenal! Considering buying it just for that alone.

Things of note
    • no appearance change
    • cards only change menu appearance
    • no option to how you want the sex to go down
    • there for all intents pretty much is nothing nothing past the first mention of why she is doing prostitution
    • as in there is no real character here just a setup for the animations themselves
    • considering game is on small side even still you get stuff like "okay" heart sign "But raw shavings are quite fine, but uncle's foot phosphorus?" or small stuff like "bare back sense"
    I sincerely wish I could encounter such women IRL
  7. 3.00 star(s)

toak

The gyaru fetish. Basically a tanned, blond, loose gal prostitutes herself for money. Then you use the money to gatcha some outfits, which you put on for the status screen.

Not much to really review here. The screencaps are what you'll get but in animation.

Art is pretty top notch. Same with the animation. Kyoko is sexy.

Kyoko is also voice acted. Lots of lines for each guy/guys you encounter but basically boils down to Kyoko selling herself in different ways.

Very short game. 1-2 hours of content max.

5/10. Just an average hentai game. Nothing to write home about. Just a way to pass the time.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Extremepants

Pretty straight forward game with a hot character getting right into the action. There's a nice sexual corruption system where the character progressively does sexier things.

Animations are good, you can play with just the mouse and you can pause the progress towards orgasm in an animation if you'd like to enjoy the scene for longer than its default run time.

Gacha system to collect outfits in game however this is the only downside as it's deceiving. You can change your outfit in the pause menu but doesn't change your outfit for any animations which is disappointing.

Overall though a positive game.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

EPOC16

Its not a bad game or really difficut or anything. The pictures basically sum up the game. Not bad to kill some time or do.... other things.

I am generally speaking, not a huge fan of Japanese games like this. I prefer the single person or very small team made adult games you find around here quite often. However, I played this and I dont really regret it.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

neithernor

A cool short game that feels incomplete,
    the gatcha outfit system is very cool but doesnt seems to have any use.
    the girl is sexy.
    the animation are good.
    another con is her movement speed she is SO damm slow but at the end when you unlock the gallery it doesnt matters much.
    I really hope that the "complete" tag is a mistake as I would love to her in different outfits.