3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
lol I just saw this on steam yesterday. It didn't really advertise as a hentai game though.

Immelstron

Mar 26, 2023
Pretty nice. Combat is decent and not buggy. Scenes are quite good and in recollections there are controls, thats a respect from me. Not a great fun of backtracking but it wasn't hard and succubus scene is not bad.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
That's the case for a good amount of H-Games actually lmao, remove the sex/lewds and you're left with a bland and boring game/VN.
And in reverse, if a game is fun enough, you kinda forget about it being lewd. People often have this problem with Monster Black Market. And it seems Ecchi & Craft has this problem too. Well, I say "problem", but it might actually be a good thing.
The gameplay has to be easy enough for game to be playable while distracted by the lewds for it to be a good lewd game.

Reactions: stark8g and NewSeal

Aqua505

Feb 17, 2019
thank you
View attachment 3474080

Overview:
Pirates ahead! The pirate girls on Skull Island have yet to witness the true extent of your prowess, Captain. Can you conquer them one by one with your ❤SKILLS❤ and plunder that precious treasure onto your ship?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Orangeee
Publisher: Toffee Cafe -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Thanks Zemax for the crack

View attachment 3474081 View attachment 3474082 View attachment 3474083 View attachment 3474084 View attachment 3474085 View attachment 3474917 View attachment 3474918
Thank you

Nov 9, 2022
how the hell am I supposed to get to the next island? I already got to the dock, I pressed I but the other islands are still locked, there's nothing I can do on the ship, I can't break the crystal, and if I need the statues one is behind the *rock (IIRC) and I have no clue where the last one is.
This game is pretty meh.

Last edited:

latrop16

May 12, 2018
does the steam version have the sex scene?
thinking of picking it up
Yes, but to unlock NSFW content you need to add a Free DLC which might be blocked in some regions. (Steams blocks NSFW content in some countries)
However, it can be bypassed with a VPN and a country change in your saved payment method.

Reactions: Sin-xix

mirrorofpain1234

Uploader
Jul 4, 2019
Yes, but to unlock NSFW content you need to add a Free DLC which might be blocked in some regions. (Steams blocks NSFW content in some countries)
However, it can be bypassed with a VPN and a country change in your saved payment method.
The free dlc is included here aswell

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes