• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Missing:Glitch [v0.001] [SecretServiceCreators]

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
M_g Screenshot 2021.03.05 - 16.45.37.67.png

Overview:
I'm trying to create an action-based role-playing game here. This is my first experience. I use Unreal Engine and Blender. I need new equipment and resources. To develop the game and build a team.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-05
Release Date: 2021-03-01
Developer: SecretServiceCreators -
Censored: No
Version: 0.001
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

M_g Screenshot 2021.03.05 - 16.44.38.90.png 1081389_49f0f85d01a4379791709d9991d8c3c2.jpg 1081388_d8f059f54060fd153525345083a553c3.jpg 1081387_a82dad23b489eba9b7e97dce82531fba.jpg 1081384_50305fcc04ab31589d8eb4aa1930ea81.jpg M_g Screenshot 2021.03.05 - 16.44.52.49.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 17, 2019
0.01 version, barely know the tools or process and it's already on the " I need new equipment and resources. To develop the game and build a team" and opened a patreon

Kids these days...
everyone has to start somehow and his method is to beg for money even though he has delivered next to nothing....
Jokes aside, this shit sounds fishy as Hell.
I think he wants to pull off a cash grab and run thing here.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The further the earlier versions of the games are released, soon the games will have "ultra alpha demo of demo" 0.~0001 versions with just a black screen at launch saying "Hello Hentai World!" :FacePalm:

...I might consider starting a patreon base. lol

Last edited:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Another day, another Unreal/Unity V0.00000000000000000001 game release. Particularly worrying for me, is the lack of any statement of what the game's even about. I'll try to remember the game's name to see if it goes anywhere in a few months.

arimouse

Mar 11, 2018
Hi. :)

I figure as another hobbiest using Unreal to build something I can share some of my observations here with you.

Firstly, using Unreal and Blender is a good combination, it's actually what I'm using as well since my Maya subscription was expensive and it also turned out to be overkill for what I actually needed to do to make a game. So there's nothing wrong there.

However, I am curious as to how much experience you have with both as well as how many assets you are using in your project. I have not downloaded it, I'm only going off of the screenshots, but I imagine that's probably everything there is to see as well.

So here we go. :)

The artwork is all over the board. This usually tells me somebody is using a lot of asset packs. Maybe not though, and you actually built all the foliage and trees and rocks and textures and such, but I am fearing probably not. :)

When using assets, you may need to tweak them to your art style, or make sure you maintain that aspect. It looks like here you're going for an anime style... nothing seems to match that anime style except the main character.

If I had to guess, I'd say you either made the character, or the house the character is in. Provided how destroyed the UVs are on the house and how clean the character is, I have a feeling the character came from another source and you built the house parts in Blender and imported them and tried to apply textures in Unreal to the pieces.

This is fine, and if I'm wrong, that's fine too. The character is definitely the best part of the scenes, and looks significantly better than everything except for the photorealistic foliage/grass/rocks. :)

The terrain heightmap appears to go from 0 height to max height pretty much like a straight wall. But at least you're playing with it. :)

The scale between your house and your character appears to be way off. Your doors are like 12 feet tall doors or something and the doorknobs come up to the character's neck.

I think your project may need more time in the oven to cook. I'm not sure if going to Patreon immediately with this would be beneficial for you. I would add your other characters, tighten up the graphics in level 1 (fix the UVs, figure out what scale you are working at, etc). Figure out terrain, modify your foliage assets to match the style of your anime character, nix all the photorealistic stuff and modify it to be anime.

Definitely apply textures to anything that has the default Unreal texture. :)

Figure out how to improve your skeletal weight mapping in Blender.

Then try it again! Also don't indicate that you are totally new, and need a lot of stuff just to continue the project... that will give people the impression that you will not make enough money to ever complete the project and you probably don't have the skill to see it all the way to even a half-decent Beta version before you give up. :)

And finally, have fun! Don't do it for the money, do it because you love making games and want to learn more. :)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
um what are the controls for this game? and is SecretServiceCreators in f95 because I need to talk to him

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Well, my post just got deleted for "MeMe SpAm".

"This is my first experience. I use Unreal Engine and Blender. I need new equipment and resources.", "v0.001". This really scares me and would really think twice before becoming a patreon supporter.

Reactions: rKnight