VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Mister Versatile: A Gay Superhero Visual Novel[Final + DLC] [Y Press Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Descinkaite

There is little mess with tags, i guess.
    For example, here is "furry" tag, but maximum furry i see is costume ears from one of heroes. If it's furry, then Spiderman should be furry too.
    Otherwise, there's no "tentacles" tag, but one of LI's and main char in DLC is sort of Venom tentacle monster, and uses that a lot.

But that's just about tags. The game itself is very cool.
    We have definitely-not-Batman protag with definitely-not-Superman, definitely-not-Robin, definitely-not-Red Hood and definitely-not-Venom (hmmm, only one with not DC prototype in mind) as LI's, but it's more like the roles than direct copies. And it's working! We all know that roles, and searching for little references is nice.
    Plot is decent, nothing special, but come on, we're here not for "Disco Elysium" plot. For smut VN about gay superheroes it's pretty ok.

Art-style is cool. There are MANY CG's (not only where it comes to sex), and all of them are high quality artworks!
    Also it has really cool comic intros (for game itself and for DLC's).

I really enjoyed that game.
    Maybe it could be a little longer. That could be a dream :D
    But I mark it with 5/5 anyway.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Kezza329

the art is cool, love the nsfw aspect. but the voice actors are great and all, but some of us.. atleast me. its throws me off. have an option where we can disabled voice work, and give us options like, full voice, partial, groans only, or off. cause its very off putting. the rest is pretty cool tho
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Adamex

This is an excellent game, the characters are gorgeous. I would love to see the full game later. I don´t know what would happen later, but I think it would be even better. I will wait for the full game.