Collection Pinup Mitsuart Collection [2024-01-30] [Mitsuart]

MDashK

Mar 21, 2020
Do you mind to share:devilish:
You know what, I actually thought of that.
But they are so miscelaneous, I mean... Must be well over 100 or 200 artists and a lot of other hentai and ecchi stuff... All mixed together.
And some of them I just "adapted" in photoshop to the 1920x1080 resolution that I use, so, it's a somewhat "sloppy" work...
I don't really think they have the "quality" to be shared. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: aliks233

macmasEK

Jun 28, 2021
I know what, I actually thought of that.
But they are so miscelaneous, I mean... Must be well over 100 or 200 artists and a lot of other hentai and ecchi stuff... All mixed together.
And some of them I just "adapted" in photoshop to the 1920x1080 resolution that I use, so, it's a somewhat "sloppy" work...
I don't really think they have the "quality" to be shared. :unsure:
All my devices have 1920x1080, so it's perfect for me.
"But they are so miscelaneous" - actually it's even better.
So if you mind to share it here, you can send it in private messages that will be much appreciated:sneaky:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Term 94
Term 95

And it is MDashK to whom you must again address your 'Thank yous'. Keep on clicking! CLICK CLICK CLICKETY CLICK CLICK!

Yes, there is whole lot of Reactions to express your gratitude. Use it.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do not Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

DrVIad

Dec 5, 2018
Term 96:
Pixeldrain

Term 97:
Pixeldrain

(No Video Process Tutorials)
Thank you so much mighty sir ^^ If you allow me to just have one request, do you think it would be possible to upload the PSDs for Term 97 as well? They're present in the 96 zip so I thought you might just have forgotten to upload them in the 97.
If that's not possible that's perfectly fine. Thank you again for being the MVP of this thread!

Reactions: Crimson_Heart