Collection Pinup Mitsuart Collection [2024-06-20] [Mitsuart]

DJTangbohu

Apr 26, 2022
Term 22:

(Hi Admin, can you help me highlight the text so people don't end up buying duplicate contents just like me? lol)
Instead of buying individual packs in Gumroad, it's better to just buy the Terms that include the individual pack.
For example, A2 Nier Automata NSFW Full Pack is included in Term 57. So it's a better deal to just buy Term 57.

Term 22 includes and . I bought both the Tifa pack and Term 22 only to realize Tifa pack is included in Term 22.

person108

Apr 3, 2018
I have grown old and weary searching for the Gwenpool pack for years. Can someone finally help me rest?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Term 22

Say 'Thank you' to DJTangbohu for Sharing!.

There is whole lot of Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Hi

Does anyone have this censored version of Boosette? It's from Term 56 but I can't find the censored version

View attachment 2366288

There you go.

If you downloaded Term 56 from this thread, then you can usually find the full res censored version in the Steps folder with the term.

I do wish the censored versions that were missing from some of the terms were included. Aren't they supposed to come with the terms normally?

Reactions: SgtKahuna117

SgtKahuna117

Mar 10, 2019

There you go.

If you downloaded Term 56 from this thread, then you can usually find the full res censored version in the Steps folder with the term.

I do wish the censored versions that were missing from some of the terms were included. Aren't they supposed to come with the terms normally?
Thank you!! yep some terms include the censored version but this one didn't have it.