GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Did a quick check and although I can't sort PSD and non PSD files, I know for sure the file for 56 are missing zakaletz IdarksoulsI think you can provide a copy?

Rest is up-to date and is A-ok

If there is some trouble with the file, I can't stress this enough, Use the report button on lower left of the first posts...Maybe comment something like
art 55 link is broken, reupload pls
side note: why did the mity's workupload file containing every art assets files shutdown and we're back to the old ways of 1 mega link per art assets on patreon?

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I think we need to start new thread for 18titans assets.

...and for Omnitrixxx as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... this thread is aimed for mity,s art
guess i could just change the title but otherwise the rest is already done. will add more files this weekend, can't add a ufll collection tho. Missing a single file but otherwise it's pretty much ready

Reactions: zaebator

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Did a quick check and although I can't sort PSD and non PSD files, I know for sure the file for 56 are missing zakaletz IdarksoulsI think you can provide a copy?

Rest is up-to date and is A-ok

If there is some trouble with the file, I can't stress this enough, Use the report button on lower left of the first posts...Maybe comment something like

side note: why did the mity's workupload file containing every art assets files shutdown and we're back to the old ways of 1 mega link per art assets on patreon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only know cbob's mega account was deleted. Maybe that's why they don't want to share every file in one link. Just guessing though.

Last edited: