• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Mixdrop and QIWI outdated security certificates

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I keep getting security warnings from Mixdrop and QIWI when trying to download. Which leads me to believe their security certifications or TLS are outdated. I've seen others complain about the same problem. Just a heads up to any uploaders that use them.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Same here
my secrity "Eset" blocks any attempt to use QIWI
no issues using Mixdrop though

Screenshot 2023-12-26 075652.png

Last edited:
Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Sorry, I haven't responded sooner. I use Firefox as my default browser and did try it with Chrome. The image site jpg.church is having the same problem on PC, but not mobile.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I have an update. If your internet provider is Spectrum they implemented a security shield that simply blocks a site it thinks is questionable. That in turn causes web browsers to go into a default non connection warning. I have no idea what it does to figure a site is questionable, but I'm certain those sites are fine and I have a firewall and Malware protection. So I turned it off and viola it all started working again. Hope this helps anyone else encountering this problem.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have the same, unfortunately turning them off will defeat the purpose of having security

as for why, best guess these have been reported as questionable sites, and as a result is put on a list of sites to avoi.