RPGM Completed Abandoned Mizuki war shrine maiden [東京妖異研究所]

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
RJ256859_img_main.jpg
Overview:
This is a youkai training RPG that allows Shikigami to fight one on one.
The total number of Shikigami who can be friends is 12. Everything evolves in two stages.
From the simple attributes of the three freezing, a highly strategic battle that predicts the weaknesses of the enemy.

As a game, it is full of playful elements that can respond to play without erotic elements.
Erotic element is also a wide variety of available the genre of the following!
Netra is, rape, Icharabu, tentacles, heterogeneous Kang exposed play prostitution, words Trombone, parent-child bowl, pleasure fell

also, for busy player, simply expressions raised the level of God "training function" is also equipped!
from people who want to play in handy, it supports a wide range of people who want to play a whole bunch.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-11
Developer: 東京妖異研究所
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.46
Language: English (MTL)

Translator note : This game is Pokemon thing, you will love it

DOWNLOAD

update patch that fix some crash : dowload at Attach files /just put it in Data
ENG is not my language you can advice me :D
RJ256859_img_smp5.jpg RJ256859_img_smp4.jpg RJ256859_img_smp3.jpg RJ256859_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I took some time to play through this a bit and from the get go I could tell this was run through google and was not edited at all. A lot of text runs off the page as well and there are plenty of untranslated Japanese characters from the get go. My advice if you want to take you translation to the next level would be to go through the entire script and fix it up. People will appreciate the effort. Also you included the project file with the copy you posted. That actually makes it even easier to keep the text in the box. RPGM allows you to preview yoru text boxes so you know if any text is going off the page. This will also help people to understand the translation better.

Overall I commend you for taking the time to translate this game and I didn't encounter any bugs yet, but editing is pretty important in doing these translations and it might be beneficial to try going through the game again and see if you can clean up some of the text.

That is just my two cents.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
So I took some time to play through this a bit and from the get go I could tell this was run through google and was not edited at all. A lot of text runs off the page as well and there are plenty of untranslated Japanese characters from the get go. My advice if you want to take you translation to the next level would be to go through the entire script and fix it up. People will appreciate the effort. Also you included the project file with the copy you posted. That actually makes it even easier to keep the text in the box. RPGM allows you to preview yoru text boxes so you know if any text is going off the page. This will also help people to understand the translation better.

Overall I commend you for taking the time to translate this game and I didn't encounter any bugs yet, but editing is pretty important in doing these translations and it might be beneficial to try going through the game again and see if you can clean up some of the text.

That is just my two cents.
Thanks, no time to edit It's a rough translation hope no crash till end. I will edit text that runs off the page later

Johnthomas

May 17, 2017
the game crashes for that fisherman scene(the son of that mayor guy in that fisherman village). They go to find mushrooms and pretty much crashes during the hentai scene right after she cums.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the game crashes for that fisherman scene(the son of that mayor guy in that fisherman village). They go to find mushrooms and pretty much crashes during the hentai scene right after she cums.
if I had to wager that is probably due to how the game was translated. One of the tags are probably messed up. Last game I saw with issues like that it was due to \| tags being input incorrectly.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
if I had to wager that is probably due to how the game was translated. One of the tags are probably messed up. Last game I saw with issues like that it was due to \| tags being input incorrectly.
I think I fix that all code but left 1 thanks for report, fixed it update at OP

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
hopefully this can be edited its a pretty interesting game I played for a bit but became too hard to understand cause of the mtl

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
hopefully this can be edited its a pretty interesting game I played for a bit but became too hard to understand cause of the mtl
Sorry I have no time to edit translation this game so I drop then. This game is very fun H game, just playable hope you enjoy this