MMD discussion/sharing

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
ok, this is the second time that some mod going to close the thread up, the last one was Drezal, instead of just locking the post, is it possible for you guys to open a post for people to share general mmds made by small creators? there are no places under the animation and loop forum for people to share or ask if anyone has sources of small creators, I sincerely believe that the forum itself is created for communities to share, by just locking posts after post it will be the opposite of constructing a good forum
This thread is precisely for that. But excluding r7 content which isnt allowed anywhere on the forum.

Reactions: YLM63

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Rule 7 in particular I believe just means that any loli/shota stuff isn’t allowed, correct me if I’m wrong Jeevant, since I’ve seen one thread of a creator focused on that content be shutdown for that reason. That was just a warning so long as we avoid that the thread should be fine.
Yes, as long as the very few rules of offtopic forum aren't broken, this thread can stay up. Sharing or discussing such content even after warning may result in thread being locked.

Reactions: dajj

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
While we like to leave offtopic forum threads as less moderated as possible but please refrain from sharing links to content in violation of rule 7 or discussing such content. It may result in this thread being locked.
For future reference, mind if I ask which specific link had the content that was violating rule 7 so we know what to avoid?

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
For future reference, mind if I ask which specific link had the content that was violating rule 7 so we know what to avoid?
I don't want to take the specific names for obvious reasons. But, rule of thumb: if you have a doubt that it's loli or shota, avoid posting and discussing it.

Reactions: YLM63
Sep 14, 2021
I don't want to take the specific names for obvious reasons. But, rule of thumb: if you have a doubt that it's loli or shota, avoid posting and discussing it.
thanks for making it clear, but if someone intentionally posts those stuff to get the post locked, what should we do

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
Latest zombie_alone anyone?
And maybe this one, can't find it anywhere

Last edited:

NionM

Dec 30, 2020
Alright, my bad with this. I think the post I made yesterday sharing flim13's kemono page (which obviously contained shota) is the problem. I have deleted that post, and will avoid posting contents like that.
Sorry for the trouble.