Dec 15, 2019
I'll post the rest sometime soon.

AOA - Short Hair

AOA - Like a Cat

Don't Blink - Connection

Garnidelia

Hyolyn - Layin Low

Laysha - Party Tonight
Can you list out which one are Special video, A small gift or something else along with their number? It is important for me since I sort my DomeFeather's collection according to Kemono post's title.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I assume many of the heroes here are patrons/supporters, i have a question for u guys

When we support a creator on a platform, is their name or their uhh.. "product category" going to appear anywhere on our credit card statement?

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone have 's work? Preferably the full HotaruxPechi parts 1-6 + after and Rikka&Dog? I've seen some on other sites but I feel like they're not complete.

Reactions: sabugo armando

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone have 's work? Preferably the full HotaruxPechi parts 1-6 + after and Rikka&Dog? I've seen some on other sites but I feel like they're not complete.
I think this is all (the remakes anyways.) he has like 30gigs of stuff so I don't want to upload everything

Whoops forgot the 2 after parts. Might put them up later

zerohope103

May 25, 2022
Can you list out which one are Special video, A small gift or something else along with their number? It is important for me since I sort my DomeFeather's collection according to Kemono post's title.
It is now numbered as requested and there were no special videos or small gifts this month in this month.

If you want to continue downloading from my previous post, then I have bolded and underlined the ones that are not on the previous post.

No. 51 見て見てえちちダンス【莱依拉】

No. 52 LAYSHA (레이샤) - Party Tonight【荧&神里绫华&云堇】

No. 53 HYOLYN - Layin' Low【妮可】

No. 54 GARNiDELiA - 極楽浄土【希儿】

No. 55 DONT BLINK - CONNECTION【埃吉尔】

No. 56 TWICE - Talk that Talk【荧&神里绫华&云堇】

No. 57 AOA- Like a cat【布洛妮娅&希儿】

No. 58 くろくも-Cynical Night Plan(初音ミク)【玛修】

No. 59 AOA - Short Hair【埃吉尔】

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
I think this is all (the remakes anyways.) he has like 30gigs of stuff so I don't want to upload everything

Whoops forgot the 2 after parts. Might put them up later
Hm, they are made alright in terms of the motion, would be nice to see his other stuff