MMD discussion/sharing

Vinaesius

Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone have this and its variants?

And also these?

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone here has still the collection of ABF MMD year 2018-2019 year? some are down if anyone got the whole collection please send

Reactions: trjn4342v

100hesoyam100

Mar 20, 2022
FYI, links on Kemono are restored and work as for now. All except the goddamn . So if anyone happen to have his 81-78 - kindly ask to share
the link are not working again . any chance you gonna upload them?

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Has anyone suggested to make an entire subforum for MMD only in f95? MMD is a huge growing genre for many folks and its mostly a positive community since everyone can cater to their wants. It promotes artist and devs to make some sidecash and best of all, its accessible anywhere. As tech grows in the future, I think MMD will grow as well which opens new doors for hentai in general. F95 which is known for their games should also open a new road for MMD.

Also seeing how this thread gets flooded with requests and they need to be repeated often, a subforum would make more sense imo.

txawtf00

May 2, 2018
Hey sorry, will like to request for this from Haruya3d

Thank you in advance!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Has anyone suggested to make an entire subforum for MMD only in f95? MMD is a huge growing genre for many folks and its mostly a positive community since everyone can cater to their wants. It promotes artist and devs to make some sidecash and best of all, its accessible anywhere. As tech grows in the future, I think MMD will grow as well which opens new doors for hentai in general. F95 which is known for their games should also open a new road for MMD.

Also seeing how this thread gets flooded with requests and they need to be repeated often, a subforum would make more sense imo.
It seem as such once they realize that blender existed. MMD suffer the limitation of only being design around dance videos.

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
i personally like this thread more than if it will be forum with request threads because it will be more time consuming to browse all of them