MMD discussion/sharing

RightBuilder

May 30, 2022
Hi evryone,

I guess I found a new mmd creator like banana.

The first vid was already released, but i cant find it on iwara. So, i need a hero!!!

Reactions: acollingwood2020

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
Looking for cobby aka Roger/7pupu exclusive vip videos collection, his works are pretty damn good I'm surprised nobody has leaked them yet.

Reactions: LZorro93
Apr 11, 2020
his exclusive vid is basically just naked or "only this character" vers of existing vid.
nothing more

so yeah not worth tbh
No, there are 6 themes from some animate and games (most are genshin ), the girls of each themes have dancing within different dresses version, such as normal, half-nude, stocking only and nude. And in most kinds of month, there are 4 themes of the totall 6 themes have sex version.
It is undeniable that almost nobody seems like him will use some animate girls to make dance and sex kkvmd.

Last edited:

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
No, there are 6 themes from some animate and games (most are genshin ), the girls of each themes have dancing within different dresses version, such as normal, half-nude, stocking only and nude. And in most kinds of month, there are 4 themes of the totall 6 themes have sex version.
It is undeniable that almost nobody seems like him will use some animate girls to make dance and sex kkvmd.
thats the normal vid he post on Patreon.
the "exclusive one" in that need u to keep subscribing 15$ every month, and sent directly to ur DM,
are mostly just a naked vers of existing vid. except for vtuber one and that one sex version

Reactions: cooldude33

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
thats the normal vid he post on Patreon.
the "exclusive one" in that need u to keep subscribing 15$ every month, and sent directly to ur DM,
are mostly just a naked vers of existing vid. except for vtuber one and that one sex version
Yeah... it ain't worth it, tbh the only good exclusive video is the limited sex vers and that comes at a cost of $15 per month, with a condition of continuing to support him two months in a row which can add up to $30 (or minimum $20 if supporting him for the first time). Way too steep

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah... it ain't worth it, tbh the only good exclusive video is the limited sex vers and that comes at a cost of $15 per month, with a condition of continuing to support him two months in a row which can add up to $30 (or minimum $20 if supporting him for the first time).

The audacity of some of these MMD creators, especially when they're not that good lmao. Meanwhile we have animators like SeejayDj making extremely high quality animations and sharing them for free and only has a $1 tier as an optional donation