MMD discussion/sharing

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone have these from jaxmmd?
Those are not on kemono

Last edited:

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018
There is no "free version" or "paid version" . His videos are always free after a month. Only his videos from the latest month are paid-only and then he makes those free too at the end of the month. He sometimes has two versions for a video, the regular version and the youtube version which is more of a teasing-type of video. Sometimes he makes a video without nudity, though.
Thanks, I understand now

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
I'm looking for hatsune miku and harem video?
The Miku one is free to the free tier on his , same for Harem3 if that's the harem one you're looking for. Also, almost all of those Iwara videos has a download link in their description.

Though, I do request if anyone has his updated post for vol.4 since it looks like he went back and updated extra files onto the 09/25 post which kemono hasn't updated itself with.

Last edited:

Rere456

Jun 27, 2020
The Miku one is free to the free tier on his , same for Harem3 if that's the harem one you're looking for. Also, almost all of those Iwara videos has a download link in their description.

Though, I do request if anyone has his updated post for vol.4 since it looks like he went back and updated extra files onto the 09/25 post which kemono hasn't updated itself with.
But I can't open the fantia bro.