Oct 4, 2017
Anyone have the latest ones from Aquinas
Looking for 2022 Chistmas and onward.

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone have the latest ones from Aquinas
Looking for 2022 Chistmas and onward.
MMDeva Music TV Vol 1. pass: 2gMKgO5L3ap1coH1_AcNvw

Previous one was a trailer video, this month work is a trailer video. His last good works are the old ones for example, 2020 cosplay event and 2021 cosplay event, Yui swimsuit 2022 contest is pretty decent though.
In my opinion Aquinas became a boring creator, I do like his stripping videos but I think it's enough already I want him to do something new or just sex videos

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020

Previous one was a trailer video, this month work is a trailer video. His last good works are the old ones for example, 2020 cosplay event and 2021 cosplay event, Yui swimsuit 2022 contest is pretty decent though.
In my opinion Aquinas became a boring creator, I do like his stripping videos but I think it's enough already I want him to do something new or just sex videos
did he ever post sex vid tbh?

i only know one, the Mashu one.
other than that, its the same slip or strip video like he always do

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017

Thank you. But yeah, I also usually wait for few months before buying his monthy because it does get repetitive at times.

YowaneYurie

Oct 11, 2021

Do you have this new one and share?
唯バニー 続・文化祭 Trailer

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022

Could you share the cosplay events and the bikini cat maid event videos?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
New Insect Video from ReFire, Honkai Star Rail - Kafka, Song: CH4NGE

These dance videos with an insect up their snatch just don't do it for me. They look too goofy, too silly.
But speaking of insect videos, a new creator just popped up.

First video, looks promising. We'll have to wait and see if this goes anywhere

aeblel

May 4, 2023
trying to find this donwloadable, maybe with voice/sounds if exists
cant find it on Ngon fantia so idk
Stumbled on this old question and I anyone like myself is indeed interested - this is a compilation of Ngon_MMD 's twitter-only videos (starts with this one ). He actually posts a lot of stuff there, that don't appear on other platforms. Just too bad that twitter crops everything to 720p