MMD discussion/sharing

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
Its funny btw how many people want it but just dont buy it.
Share dollars with each other and you can buy yourself a subscription ;)
some people are like this beggers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but look at all of different posts of people who do not have credit card fantia will accept? what about patreon or pixiv or subscribestar? what about other causes? you are lucky because you ca'nt see problems' real size

farom

Nov 13, 2020
some people are like this beggers
but look at all of different posts of people who do not have credit card fantia will accept? what about patreon or pixiv or subscribestar? what about other causes? you are lucky because you ca'nt see problems' real size
Wish there was a easier way to pool money from anons on the internet to buy stuff on fantia/dlsite/etc...

LTolstoy

Sep 29, 2018
No idea why MysteriousHB's recent videos have been difficult to run well for me. I am using mpc-be and tried VLC but neither can run these videos well. Maybe I need a stronger computer.
They are 4K H.264 in 10-bit, so hardware decoding cannot be used and they have high requirements.

Deltagano

Dec 26, 2020
Anyone have Herobrine 's video names 補 Black Nun with Insect

And I'm looking for 5 Vlese's videos named :
给绿帽男友的奖励
碧藍航線NTR
指挥官的幸福时光
短小包茎只配看着妻子和别人做爱
出轨黑人巨根的

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
what's happening with xiaodidi09 man, i counted all his previous videos and the range is usually 3-5 months apart.. this is the longest he's been working on and there's no progress to see

• Sad
Reactions: Jonas Ng and Emereo

farom

Nov 13, 2020
I recognised this circle. Got 2 other of their works if you want. They are also kinda meh
I would like if you could upload RJ433265 露出パニック.
It's not on the usual uploader websites.

This guy has subpar animations but the character dialogue is nice.
Probably better off doing ASMR or comic doujins.

Last edited:

kigurumii

Dec 18, 2022
whats up guys
does anyone have the private videos of this creator?