MMD discussion/sharing

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
has anyone dealt with the problem of PixivFanbox creator refusing to give you rewards after you subscribed to them? I supported them but they refused to give me the rewards with the reason that my account is new. They blocked me. Is refund even possible at this point?
Happened to me last month with AKT. This is the worst

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

[Izlez]

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone has this guy's h_ttps://fantia.jp/posts/2074332 works? (I still haven't reach 3 posts so I just add a lower dash in the link)

Failnaught

Oct 13, 2019
It's simple, I sent email to PixivFanbox, they too, decided to not refund me. I was scammed.
did you paid with a credit card? if yes, perhaps you could report that transaction, explaining your situation, and asking for a refund. At least this is possible here with my bank. (you may get your account banned from pixiv fanbox due to them thinking its a fraudulent account if you do that, but if its a new account, you shouldnt really be losing too much)

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Bro,can you share this link again?Thank you so much!
The link is already nuked, it’s something the source site does with all links, they delete it after a couple of weeks. That being said you didn’t miss much, it’s a bunch of videos the creator of the collection cut up to just the sex scenes they liked and you end up with maybe a fourth of the actual content.

Jue2e

Jan 1, 2023
The link is already nuked, it’s something the source site does with all links, they delete it after a couple of weeks. That being said you didn’t miss much, it’s a bunch of videos the creator of the collection cut up to just the sex scenes they liked and you end up with maybe a fourth of the actual content.
Thank you for your reminder

REIKAMISHI

Mar 26, 2020
Last edited: